Kaja
Air Heart Lipstick + Cheeky Stamp Blush Set

Kaja Air Heart Lipstick + Cheeky Stamp Blush Set

by Kaja

A set that includes a full-size blush and full-size lipstick in complementary shades to give you the most flattering flush. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. These products are also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: You'll fall in love with this heart-shaped duo featuring a buildable cushion Cheeky Stamp Blush in Coy and Air Heart Lipstick in Bbygirl. Cheeky Stamp's built-in sponge applicator adds a sheer-to-buildable flush in a soft dusty rose shade. Air Heart delivers ultra-high pigment in a light-as-air formula.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaja Air Heart Lipstick + Cheeky Stamp Blush Set!
Kayla S.
This was a huge steal for me! I’ve been wanting to try both of these products and literally they’re SO pigmented. The packaging on both are super cute. The color pay off last ALL DAY! The lipstick you literally just have to tap It on your lips and you have bold pigmented color. Highly recommend!
elle A.
New Castle, DE
The blush is great. The formula is wonderful and the stamps is really adorable and applies the product wonderfully.
member-3ebfb
Este dúo esta super hermoso me encanta demasiado quisiera tenerlo me fascina este producto me encanta muchísimo y quisiera hacer más reseñas sobre estos

Looking for your answer?