Kaizen Naturals Natural Whey Isolate, Decadent Chocolate 5lbs uploaded by Clarissa M.Kaizen Naturals Natural Whey Isolate, Decadent Chocolate 5lbs uploaded by Clarissa M.

BY KAIZEN

Whey sourced from New Zealand is a healthy, clean and whole source of protein. New Zealand Whey is a great way to get the protein your body needs. Protein provides your body with energy, helps you feel full for a longer period of time and regulates... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madeleine R.
Gatineau, QC
This product is the cleanest Whey Protein on the market: no added sugars or thickeners, it's sweetened with stevia. If you are concerned about what you eat, as everyone who takes supplements should be, than this is the protein for you. I would highly recommend the chocolate flavour, it is delicious, blends very well and is not chalky.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this the proper thing because it didn't give me the option to... but mine is vegan vanilla flavour and I LOVE it!!! It's affordable and delicious and I use it in my smoothies! Would recommend!
Cee-Cee R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my go brands for protein. Excellent price-quality ratio (sometimes Costco has this product at a greatly reduced price). An excellent BCAA ratio and quite tasty. This is fairly clean as protein powders go and is easy to digest in my opinion. A perfect post workout option.
Chantal G.
Grande prairie , AB
My favourite brand of whey isolate protein powder! Mixes amazingly with just milk or water, or blended with frozen fruit... I find it not chalky at all like other brands