BY KAIZEN

Wake Up see more...

• Caffeine can increase muscle cramps, so how is this a good thing to...2 Answers
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
These work great for me when I feel a migraine coming on! Nothing stops my headaches from coming on like a caffeine pill
Irma P.
Irma P.
EExcelente!!! Me ayuda a quemar grasas de manera más rápida y es una de las cosas que me da el boom de energía para poder realizar mi rutina completa y sin cansarme tan rápido,  no me hace daño a nivel estomacal ya que algunas si, esta realmente es excepcional, la mejor!
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently bought this I believe on Amazon. It makes me jittery sometimes and If i take 2 capsules it makes my heart race.
Rory S.
Rory S.
Wingham, Ontario
I bought these at my local Rexal, because I was starting a new shift at work, where I would be working only 11pm to 7am.
I work in an automotive supplier's machine shop, so I have to stay attentive all night and these pills did not let me down.
I've taken other caffeine pills in the past and found that while they work, I would often crash from them or would get massive heartburn. These Kaizen pills do not have the burn and I have yet to crash after their use. I find the "come down" easy and steady, leading me into a peaceful sleep, come morning. Great product, well priced and easily available all over the county.
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Caffeine can increase muscle cramps, so how is this a good thing to take???