Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloth Bag

by Kaia Naturals

Multi-functional and naturally derived, Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo "To-Go" Bag are harvested from unbleached bamboo, custom-crafted, soaked in vitamins B12, C and E with honey and amino acids to cleanse your skin. This 3-in-1 cloth is biodegradable and contains no alcohol, no synthetic fragrances, no parabens and no sulfates. Keep your skin clean and fresh naturally.

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Has anyone found a place to purchase these for less money? Also how long do these usually last?
I saw these on Anthropologie's website. Do they work good ? Pros and cons ?
Start your review of Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloth Bag!
Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloth Bag uploaded by Vanna L.
These facial wipes are organic & cruelty-free, and contain a bunch of good-for-your-skin ingredients such as jojoba oil, sunflower oil, and citrus essential oils and are free of parabens, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances. I was really excited about these because they claim to keep your moisture barrier balanced by being non-stripping, but I didn't really find that to be the case. My skin felt dry and lackluster after using these, and the sheets are on the smaller side & aren't very well-saturated. On the plus side, they do smell very yummy and citrusy! I'll use them up, but I wouldn't repurchase.
Tulsa , OK
These aren't the worst things I've used, but they're not my favorite. While I felt like my face was refreshed for a short period I'm really not sure if I'd want to pay for these since I could choose another product I love much more. I don't remember if these were a gift or came in my petit vour box.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloth Bag uploaded by Jaclyn P.
Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloth Bag uploaded by Jaclyn P.
These need to be more saturated and better at dissolving makeup. I love how gentle they are and how they smell AMAZING but I can't get these to remove makeup. If you want it for a refreshment and to remove oil and dirt, these are great -you can even use them on your eyes. But for makeup removal, no.
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness
Toronto, ON
These are my go to wipes for everything! It's great for after the gym or getting off a long haul flight! It refreshes my skin after and gives a little glow because it works as a toner as well! This is also awesome for super sensitive skin because mine is super sensitive to most wipes but when I use this it doesn't sting my eyes or leave my skin red like every other cleansing wipe you can find in the drug store. Although it is a cleansing wipe, it should not be mistaken as a makeup remover. I always put a little makeup remover oil on my wipe to take off stubborn makeup. Also it has a unique citrus smell! The best part of these wipes are that it's all naturals and made of bamboo so you can actually bury these in the soil after. Great for the skin and environmental friendly!
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Sun Damage
clarenville
This is an amazing product! Never had something so good and clean at the same time! This helps keep my face clean and gets all the left over makeup, which will give my skin wonders:) I would totally recommend this and I will be defiently purchasing more
Mississauga, ON
Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloth Bag uploaded by Andrea K.
This is a great make up wipe for when you're on the go! I have a few products I prefer to use at home, but when I'm travelling, or staying at a friend's place, I like to bring these along to make sure I can quickly clean my face. These get the job done, and also leave my face feeling clean and soft. They could be a bit bigger, but I've never had a problem getting all my makeup off with just one. Plus they're cruelty free and all the packaging and wipes are biodegradable! Love this brand and will continue to support! (Pic attached is a sample size I was sent with a different order, even sample packaging is fully biodragradable)
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Etobicoke, ON
These wipes are so easy & convenient & smell lovely too. I love that they're biodegradable & eco conscious. Why I give it a lower rating is that I broke out from it. One of the natural ingredients is honey, & I know for sure that is the culprit. I wish they're make a honey-free (then also vegan friendly) version, then I'd try them again. Love their brand (their deodorant is the best), I just don't love these wipes.
Dullness
Kaia Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths are great for traveling and ​for on-the-go people. Plus they're 99.9 % Natural. They are honey soaked cleansing cloths that will never dry your skin. Oh, and they remove mascara with ease!
Chicoutimi, QC
This is just ok! I like the smell and how it refreshes the skin but it kinda feels like a handwipe and doesn't take off makeup
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness