Kai Perfume Oil

An intoxicating perfume oil fragrance made with essential oils in a convenient and easy to use roll-on vial.

Yes is spice
what are the fragrance notes? citrus? spice? sweet? vanilla?
Start your review of Kai Perfume Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Brandi K.
Simi Valley, CA
Kai smells absolutely amazing. It has a light floral scent that has a hint of rose. The oil is great! I've had the spray oil which is nice to use all over my body.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I absolutely love this scent, but maybe I'm biased because my son's name is also Kai. It smells like the most creamy luscious gardenia you've ever stuck your nose in. It also lasts all day long.
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
A girl can nit go wrong with this great smelling perfume and in a travel size so a girl can carry it all the time. But she really doesn't need to because the scent last all day.
Cindy B.
Collierville, TN
This is my favorite of favorites scent. It’s soo expensive so I ask for it as gifts, but I love this rose smelling oil. It goes a long way. Just a tad of it is sooo strong and lasts for days sometimes. Its strange because I always thought of rose as an old lady smell but this is beautiful. I always get compliments from “20 something’s” when I wear it. It’s perfect for all ages.
nida J.
Richmond, TX
I had tried the sample this product and I'm a biggest fan of this is small it's so so nice last forever the bottle is super cute looks great I would say the bottle should be a little bit bigger because the land of the product is not that much if you have all care the product would not last for too long
ang L.
Morgantown, WV
vegan! mix of floral essential oils. however, its $50 per bottle. pretty pricey! it lasts a long time and calms me down
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
I received my Kai and Kai Rose and I cannot express how wonderful this product is! Sells great! Simply just over this product!
Ciara A.
Cleveland, Ohio
I have never personally used this product but my sister did and it caused her to break out really bad
Cassi M.
Boston
Fresh smell. Not overwhelmingly strong, but a very clean scent. Compliments all the time! I will definitely purchase from Kai again in the future.
Liz S.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a certifiable fumehead, and Kai has been my go to tropical for at least a decade. I love how long lasting the oil is, and how easy it is to take when I travel. I am on my 4th roll on bottle, and I sometimes even pick up tiny sample vials for very short trips or my purse.