Kai Perfume Oil

An intoxicating perfume oil fragrance made with essential oils in a convenient and easy to use roll-on vial.

Yes is spice
what are the fragrance notes? citrus? spice? sweet? vanilla?
Start your review of Kai Perfume Oil!
How would you rate this product?
3 days agoDana Point, CA
If you want to smell like a bouquet of beautiful gardenia as d tropical Hawaiian flowers, then this fragrance is for you. It has such a wonderfully alluring quality to it. I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone looking for a heavy sweet  floral scent!
2 months ago
If you absolutely love the scent of gardenias, then this is the perfume for you!

The scent envelopes you, and the scent of the gardenias is pure and doesn't smell like it is mixed with any other overpowering flowers.  The oil form lasts a nice, long time, which is good because this isn't cheap.  However, if you like gardenias and want a scent to last, the Kai perfume oil is a great choice.

23 days agoArlington
This is one of my go to quick dabbing oils. It is so beautiful.  It lasts but isn’t one of those fragrances you smell yourself. It’s soft and you need only a little.  Everyone will want to know what your wearing! I recommend it to everyone!  A beautiful fragrance!
3 days agoShingletown
One of my favorite scents. Well worth the money and a refreshing boost! Lovely presentation 🥰 and I reused the bottle!!  My only wish is that it was larger!!
2 months agoWilmington, DE
I absolutely love this scent, but maybe I'm biased because my son's name is also Kai. It smells like the most creamy luscious gardenia you've ever stuck your nose in. It also lasts all day long.
a month agoSan Francisco, CA
My husband loves gardenia on me, so of course I had to purchase this.  This is a great one to bring with you everywhere, and the scent is so light and smells just like gardenias, so it's the perfect scent for spring/summer, and every time you want to smell bright.
3 months agoPleasant Hill
This has been a favorite of mine for years.  Smells of white flowers- gardenia and tuberose.  The oil offers great lasting power but the little roller is so tiny- it makes it perfect for touch ups on the go.  This one is a man-magnet.
a month agoMissouri
My friend has been trying to get me to buy this for months. I'm VERY picky about scents. She let me try her bottle and while I loved the smell, the price is just now feasible for me.
2 months agoHelena Arkansas
This product is fabulous it last for hours and the scents are fresh . easy to apply to the areas you choose. I like to use this in the early mornings and then right before evening time
a month agoPinnacle
Nice scent, didn’t really last for me. I believe it may last longer for someone else. I absolutely love a good oil. If you work inside you’ll be fine. Floral scented. Love.