Kai Perfume Oil - 1/8 Oz uploaded by Chrissy D.

BY KAI

Liz S.
Liz S.
Los Angeles , CA
I am a certifiable fumehead, and Kai has been my go to tropical for at least a decade. I love how long lasting the oil is, and how easy it is to take when I travel. I am on my 4th roll on bottle, and I sometimes even pick up tiny sample vials for very short trips or my purse.
Mara B.
Mara B.
Kai scents are one of my favorites. As an avid perfume collector, I never thought I would find something that beats my Chanel line. Kai is fresh, lightweight, and affordable.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
This beautiful tropical scent smells like everything I love about Hawaii, the main scent is gardinia but it has monoi oil in it and every time i wear it i get compliments. It is a small bottle but it lasts a longtime and a little goes a long way. Its unique,which i like , and no one else smells exactly the same
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to scent. I love the way it smells. Not overly floral. A little goes a long way and because of that this product will last a long time
Blaire M.
Blaire M.
San Clemente, CA
This scent is gorgeous, it reminds me of a tropical vacation! The only issue I have is my sensitivity, after a while I start to get a headache :(
Heather H.
Heather H.
Skandia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this Kai perfume oil in a FabFitFun box. It smells nice, is convenient to put in a purse, and lasts a long time.