Kai Perfume Oil

Kai's unique scent & hard-to-find status has made it one of the most sought-after fragrances by those in the know. It is infused with hints of Gardenia, white exotic flowers: Jasmine, Tuberose, Lily, & Cucumber essential oils to add a greenness to balance the florals. This clean fresh blend captures the irresistible fragrance of the tropics in all it's sensual femininity. Kai's Perfume Oil is packaged in a convenient and easy to use roll-on vial making it an ideal travel companion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kai Perfume Oil!
2 months ago
Kai is a clean musky floral. When the oil warms on the skin, Kai becomes more floral. It’s a melange of Southern Californian florals and a greener gardenia. The dry-down is a clean “Egyptian musk”.If you’re looking for a gardenia, start with Kai.  It’s a straight forward gardenia that isn’t suffocating. I actually prefer the oil of Kai over the EDP. The oil is richer and more voluptuous. I also find that it lasts much longer on the skin.
9 days ago
This is like no other scent. I wear it in my wrist and sniff it throughout the day.  It us a good value because you don't need much. I wish it could be worn a different way. The bottle fits in my purse and I can take it out and apply it so quickly.  I would buy it over and over again.
2 months agoFrederick, OK
Ok was not a real big fan of this....The oil was very perfumery. It smelled OK but very over powering to the senses in my opinion. If you don't mind the strength of the smell then it's a great product. You don't need much for a all day good smell, so go out and try it guys :)
2 months agoSalem
A beautiful fragrance of gardenia and other white flowers. I have the eau de parfumerie, but the oil has more staying power because it’s more concentrated. It’s also a cheaper alternative to the eau de parfum when money is tight.
3 months agoAustin, AR
Omg, this is one of my favorite scents of all time. The scent smells like the Hawaiian islands! So floral and I’d never dream of improving this product! It doesn’t compare to any other product in its scent range. I’d buy it over and over again...
4 months ago
I love the way this feels on my skin. The roller delivers the exact amount of product and the fragrance is subtle but beautiful . it is not over powering , it makes you feel fresh, beautiful and like you are ready. i find it perfect for when i'm on a plane, i can put it on w/o having to spray everyone around me!
4 months agoBelmont, MA
Beautiful spring summer scent to really get you in the mood for the season and enjoying the sunny disposition of the fragrance on the skin. Reminds of vacation in a warm climate like Hawaii.
4 months agoGillette, WY
I love this, I feel like a grown beautiful women when I wear this. I also always get compliments from my boyfriend and my friends that they love what I'm wearing. I love throwing this in my purse on the go when I need a little refreshing.
2 years agoChilcoot , CA
This is the only perfume I have ever used. I love the scent. I can’t remember where I first purchased kai eau de parfum 1.7 oz but now I can usually expect my husband to find it to give me for my birthday. I just love.
4 months agoCharlotte, NC
I love that it felt super light so I wasn't self conscious about harming anyone's nose around me that may be sensitive to smells plus since it's an oil it seemed to last a log longer than a typical spray would!