Kai Perfume Oil

Kai's unique scent & hard-to-find status has made it one of the most sought-after fragrances by those in the know. It is infused with hints of Gardenia, white exotic flowers: Jasmine, Tuberose, Lily, & Cucumber essential oils to add a greenness to balance the florals. This clean fresh blend captures the irresistible fragrance of the tropics in all it's sensual femininity. Kai's Perfume Oil is packaged in a convenient and easy to use roll-on vial making it an ideal travel companion.

I see a lot of positive reviews on the original Kai oil and barely any on the rose. Has anyone tried it? If so, what did you think?
Start your review of Kai Perfume Oil!
Lynn S.
San Jose, CA
Kai Perfume Oil uploaded by Lynn S.
I love the fragrance of Gardena it’s so nice and fresh. A little goes a long way so even the bottle is tiny it can last very long. But you might need to reapply in the afternoon as the after scent is a little different.
April D.
Troy, IL
After finding this at the Spa Grande at Grand Wailea in Maui I was hooked. It is an intoxicating aroma of gardenia and Tuberose. I receive compliments each time I wear it. The whole line which includes bath, body, and home is amazing. This is a must try for those who lean toward florals.
Lina A.
Palos Hills, IL
Love that this is vegan its a roll on oil  It is very floral and feminine - reminiscent of a tropical garden in full blossom. Whenever I wear this it puts a smile on my face and lifts my mood.
Britney D.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Every lasting smells that are amazing! I absolutely would wear this daily! A+++++++++++++++++ That's the grade I'll give this product! I absolutely love this product and I will recommend to others for use. This is amazing! Thanks Kai Perfume Oil!
Cindy B.
Collierville, TN
This scent is beautiful. It’s smells like a rose, but not a parfumie rose, a real rose. It’s not “old lady” at all. It’s strong too. Just a dab will do it!!
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I like the light blend of gardenia & white exotics. I love that kai's perfume oils are made with essential oils. A convenient and easy to use.
Pamela M.
Greer, SC
Definitely will buy again! I love that it feels so light and doesn't leave a sticky residue on the skin. The shape and size are perfect for my bag
Kelly K.
Absolutely LOVE this perfume smell! A little bit goes a long way here as too much can be overwhelming, but with the right amount this smell is perfect for all occasions.
Aisha M.
San Jose, CA
Ohh 😮 My god ......i 💗 it .i dont know how can I explain but I love 💕 this 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Rawa A.
Brooklyn
This perfume oil so good you can take it everywhere it’s so small but it would really make her body smell good and it would last forever so I recommend everyone and use every day because of a relation to your life