kai eau de parfum 1.7 oz uploaded by Libby S.

BY KAI

The exotic scent of kai's signature perfume oil, delicately blended into an eau de parfum spray. 1.7 oz Paraben, sulfate, phthalate, phosphate & gluten free. cruelty free. vegan. recyclable packaging. made in the u.s.a. see more...

• Is the scent strong? do you feel like you have to reapply it afte...3 Answers
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s the only perfume I’ve ever used. I just love it. kai eau de parfum 1.7 oz is just my scent now. It’s slightly floral, but subtle. I love it, although I’m not a perfume person.
Heath W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you don't like gardenias then move along, nothing to see here. If you love gardenias like I do, this is by far the best gardenia scent. Most gardenia perfumes have other tones and end up too sweet or too harsh. Kai is just right. To describe the scent perfectly, I will just say it smells like your first breath when you land in Hawaii and step outside. Love.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best perfume I've ever had! I'm on my third bottle of it and I love it!! It is not too powerful that it suffocates you. It gives you a nice scent without trying to hard. Also, Kai mixes well with other scents you may have on like deodorant and hair products.
Holly C.
The sent of Kai is a pure reminisce of Hawaii. It's not overpowering and has a very natural presence to it. Give all of their products a try including the Kai Perfume Body Buffer, Kai Perfume Oil - 1/8 oz.. , and the Kai kai ROOM linen spray (100ml).
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite lesser known perfumes. It has a very unique scent that is very fresh and floral (gardenia). It lasts forever on my skin so I never need to touch it up more than maybe once a day.
Elizabeth C.
I love this perfume. It has notes of gardenia or a sweet flower. It's very light and refreshing. It's also very reasonably priced.
Silvia P.
San Jacinto, CA
Love the smell nothing heavy but perfect , price very affordable . Even perfect for a gift
Gina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is easily my favorite scent! Its so nice and flowery and beachy and mmmm! Kai products are pretty reasonably priced and absolutely worth it. The body oil spray is great too. I get complimented every time i wear it. highly highly recommended!
Evona S.
Kissimmee, FL
Very nice like it a lot fresh scent not too heavy classy bottle great for a everyday smell
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I love this scent, but I think it's probably not for everyone. It is very floral and I think it's probably a love or hate kind of thing. I adore it though.
Sharifa L.
Is the scent strong? do you feel like you have to reapply it after a few hours?