kai eau de parfum 1.7 oz

by kai

The exotic scent of kai's signature perfume oil, delicately blended into an eau de parfum spray. 1.7 oz Paraben, sulfate, phthalate, phosphate & gluten free. cruelty free. vegan. recyclable packaging. made in the u.s.a.

Is the scent strong? do you feel like you have to reapply it after a few hours?
Start your review of kai eau de parfum 1.7 oz!
Heath W.
Round Rock, TX
If you don't like gardenias then move along, nothing to see here. If you love gardenias like I do, this is by far the best gardenia scent. Most gardenia perfumes have other tones and end up too sweet or too harsh. Kai is just right. To describe the scent perfectly, I will just say it smells like your first breath when you land in Hawaii and step outside. Love.
Korie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this fragrance. It takes me home every time I mist it and am welcomed with the scent of honeysuckle! It's not at all over powering and will have you smelling so natural and floral throughout the day! kai eau de parfum 1.7 oz
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL
Best Perfume I own! The scent is light but noticeable. It has floral notes but isn't overpowering. It's an excellent value and lasts a long time. I wear this instead of Channel No.5 because of the superior scent. I get complements every time I wear it!!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I love this scent, but I think it's probably not for everyone. It is very floral and I think it's probably a love or hate kind of thing. I adore it though.
Gina L.
This is easily my favorite scent! Its so nice and flowery and beachy and mmmm! Kai products are pretty reasonably priced and absolutely worth it. The body oil spray is great too. I get complimented every time i wear it. highly highly recommended!
Evona S.
Davenport, FL
Very nice like it a lot fresh scent not too heavy classy bottle great for a everyday smell
Silvia P.
San Jacinto, CA
Love the smell nothing heavy but perfect , price very affordable . Even perfect for a gift
Elizabeth C.
I love this perfume. It has notes of gardenia or a sweet flower. It's very light and refreshing. It's also very reasonably priced.
Jennifer B.
Parlin, NJ
1,148 reviews
One of my favorite lesser known perfumes. It has a very unique scent that is very fresh and floral (gardenia). It lasts forever on my skin so I never need to touch it up more than maybe once a day.
christina M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent! I’m not really into floral fragrances but I remember asking someone years ago what they were wearing and this was it. Fast forward to this past year when I was in Hawaii and saw this in a cute little shop. One whiff and I knew I had to get it so I could daydream about Hawaii every time I sprayed it. It smells of lovely gardenias. Perfect summer perfume. kai eau de parfum 1.7 oz