kai eau de parfum 1.7 oz uploaded by Libby S.

BY KAI

The exotic scent of kai's signature perfume oil, delicately blended into an eau de parfum spray. 1.7 oz Paraben, sulfate, phthalate, phosphate & gluten free. cruelty free. vegan. recyclable packaging. made in the u.s.a. see more...

• Is the scent strong? do you feel like you have to reapply...3 Answers
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Whenever I wear this perfume, I get an astronomical amount of compliments. I first got hooked on this Kai eau de parfum after using the  Kai Body Lotion 8 oz and the  Kai Body Wash a couple of years ago. While the lotion and the body wash have a lovely scent, they aren't as strong as the perfume (and that's actually why I like it so much). It lasts all day, it isn't greasy, and it smells like gardenia/jasmine- my two favorite flowers. The price is lower than most perfumes, which is another awesome plus!
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Oh my goodness this perfume is amazing makes you smell wonderful all day and doesn’t leave your clothes. I bought it at a local Beauty store by me. This is always in my purse or car love love this stuff and specially the hand cream
Heath W.
If you don't like gardenias then move along, nothing to see here. If you love gardenias like I do, this is by far the best gardenia scent. Most gardenia perfumes have other tones and end up too sweet or too harsh. Kai is just right. To describe the scent perfectly, I will just say it smells like your first breath when you land in Hawaii and step outside. Love.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Best perfume I've ever had! I'm on my third bottle of it and I love it!! It is not too powerful that it suffocates you. It gives you a nice scent without trying to hard. Also, Kai mixes well with other scents you may have on like deodorant and hair products.
Holly C.
The sent of Kai is a pure reminisce of Hawaii. It's not overpowering and has a very natural presence to it. Give all of their products a try including the Kai Perfume Body Buffer, Kai Perfume Oil - 1/8 oz.. , and the Kai kai ROOM linen spray (100ml).
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I’m not one for musky overpowering scents so this perfume is perfect for me. It’s very light and fresh. Smells floral and lasts all day. Again it is light and will not give you a headache if you are sensitive to perfumes.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
It’s the only perfume I’ve ever used. I just love it. kai eau de parfum 1.7 oz is just my scent now. It’s slightly floral, but subtle. I love it, although I’m not a perfume person.
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL
Best Perfume I own! The scent is light but noticeable. It has floral notes but isn't overpowering. It's an excellent value and lasts a long time. I wear this instead of Channel No.5 because of the superior scent. I get complements every time I wear it!!
Gina C.
This is easily my favorite scent! Its so nice and flowery and beachy and mmmm! Kai products are pretty reasonably priced and absolutely worth it. The body oil spray is great too. I get complimented every time i wear it. highly highly recommended!
Jennifer B.
One of my favorite lesser known perfumes. It has a very unique scent that is very fresh and floral (gardenia). It lasts forever on my skin so I never need to touch it up more than maybe once a day.
Sharifa L.
Is the scent strong? do you feel like you have to reapply it after a few hours?