BY KAI

The Kai Deluxe Gift Set includes five of Kai's most beloved products, each featuring the signature Hawaii-inspired fragrance of Kai. From lush body butter to a feather light perfume with Kai's intoxicating fragrance, this gift set includes the perfect... see more...

Brittany S.
Pineville
I’m in love with Kai! I purchase the gift set every year for myself on my birthday and Christmas. It is a little pricey, but I think definitely worth it! It’s one of those scents that after you put it on, you find yourself constantly smelling your wrist or hands. It’s not sold in many places, but I am so glad I stumbled upon it. My favorite go to scent by far. Lotion, perfume, shampoo, and conditioner!
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
We use Grandma El's for everything. My kids have sensitive skin and we cloth diaper so it is one of the only brands that actually nourish and help my babies skin.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love kai! Very great products I use then and buy repeatedly!!!! They have great lotions and balms and they smell amazing
Maria M.
Columbia, SC
It's a good collection for a gift.But In my opinion I don't like this smell. I think it's for old people.