BY KAHLÚA

Feeling adventurous and looking to try something fun and different? Everyone’s favorite Kahlua cocktails are pre-mixed in Ready-to-Drink bottles. Available in a single serving 200ml or a larger 1.75L size, perfect for sharing with friends, Kahlua Ready-to-Drink makes it easy to spoil them.

Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I fell in love with the drink white Russian back in my swinging days...and recently rekindled that love on my trip to Mexico..brought a large bottle home.. Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur a deal I couldn't resist..it has a smooth cool taste when added to my almond milk! very relaxing and not over intoxicating
Kara C.
White Russians are so decadent and rich, and Kahlua knows how to make a perfect one! It has exceeded my expectations. It’s a wonderful treat, especially when having guests over. I will buy it again and recommend it to my friends.
Lizzie M.
I LOVE the four-packs of the small bottles of Kahlua White Russian pre-mixed cocktails. I buy them chilled at my local liquor store and keep them in my fridge. When I'm ready to enjoy one, I take it out, pour it in my favourite glass and add a shot of Bailey's Irish Cream. It's a smooth, delicious, hassle-free night cap that I will happily buy again in the future.
Audrey B.
Kahlua is always going to be one of my go to drinks. The coffee liqueur is my favorite, the White Russian would be my third favorite flavor of the brand. It is very good! Nice and creamy and smooth. Just a bit on the sweet side.
Victoria G.
Hanford
This stuff is amazing, I was skeptical at first because I'm really picky and don't like a drink that taste just like alcohol and this stuff is really good. Would definitely recommend!
Stefanie J.
Shreveport
When it comes to White Russians, Kahlua Brand is the only way I would ever go. Rather it be their White Russians mix or just a Kahlua White Russian already mixed, You can’t go wrong. It truly has one of the best flavors. So good in fact, at times I forget I’m even drinking alcohol.
Amanda N.
Middleton, TN
I love the kalua brand it is one of my favorites. Has a wonderful flavor very rich and smooth. No need for improvement it's the best. I buy it all the time and will keep on buying it! Met all my expectations. And would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Lacey P.
One of my most favorite drinks. Taste amazing and not super strong. I buy them in a four pack. Very affordable and easy to throw in the ice chest and go. They are in a nice glass bottle and they stay cold longer than most other drinks.
Carla N.
Georgetown
I live this drink! It's already premixed and ready to go! All you have to do is refrigerate it or pour it over ice! It tastes great and had just the right amount of alcohol in it! It's perfect for any occasion! I highly recommend!
Kelsey M.
sebewaing
I love coffee so when my cousin introduced me to this brand I was excited that they had such a variety of flavors it met my expectations to a t! I don’t think they need to improve at all yes I would buy it again