Kahlúa Vanilla White Russian Liqueur

BY KAHLÚA

Feeling adventurous and looking to try something fun and different? Everyone’s favorite Kahlua cocktails are pre-mixed in Ready-to-Drink bottles. Available in a single serving 200ml or a larger 1.75L size, perfect for sharing with friends, Kahlua Ready-to-Drink makes it easy to spoil them.

Kahlúa Vanilla White Russian Liqueur
Madeleine H.
Catonsville, MD
I love this liquor- if youve read any of my previous reviews, youll see that i love a good white russian. Nothing makes a better white russian than this right here. Its not too pricey and truly brings out the delicious homeliness and comfort of a milky drink. While it is not as avaliable as other liquors, wherever i can find it, i buy it!
Sarah P.
Myrtle Beach
These are great if you are looking for a quick and easy drink that requires no effort to make. I personally love white russian drinks, but this one didn't live up to my expectations. It was still a great taste, but it wasn't the white russian I normally have. Kahlúa Vanilla White Russian Liqueur
Diane T.
Kansasville, WI
Tasty and also has a very different taste but also will get the party started anywhere! Best if used with something else but overall a very tasty drink. The packaging is very appealing and easy to spot. I highly recommend this product to others.
Avi c.
united states
Este licor de kahlua me parese rico,suave dependiendo con que lo mescles! Me gusta agregarle a mi cafe helado tambien me gusta agregarlo a el agua de horchata, la botella es grande yo tengo la de 1.75l y me a durado bastante y el precio es bajo
Crystal S.
Saxon
I am not a big Liqueur drinker but these are amazing. There not to strong but yet you can taste the liqueur in them just enough to not be overpowering. The only thing I can find to not like about them is the price and the size. Very expensive.
Aimee S.
Smooth, sweet, a great evening drink to calm and relax. Affordable as a nice treat. I really enjoyed this drink and definitely will buy again.  Nice flavor and helps with sweet tooth cravings as well. Great pick-me-up.
Mayra E.
Sacramento, CA
I love to put it in my Ice coffee. The best taste ever I really enjoy it. Not only this flavor but all are really good. Except pumpkin spice but that's because I don't like that flavor in anything.
Ashley S.
Columbus, GA
I just recently got this from a local liquor store in my town, not being a big of Kahlua but wanting a white russian. Thankfully I was not let down and it was quite smooth and nutty. I really enjoyed this and if you already like Kahlua or White Russians, this is for you.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
I don't drink a lot. But when I do I like something sweet and rich. Kailua always delivers whether it is a premixed flavor, on its own, or mixing it into a homemade cocktail. I would recommend Kailua to my friends and family.
Stefanie F.
Elizabeth City
I love this! Definitely goes down easy and tastes very well! I sometimes forget it’s an alcoholic drink it’s so good lol. It also brings me back to my younger and wilder days