Kahlúa Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Amanda W.

BY KAHLÚA

TASTING NOTES

Kahlúa Salted Caramel Liqueur blends the tasty combination of salty and sweet. The decadent and smooth notes of salted caramel balance perfectly with the taste of Kahlúa, allowing for a sweet indulgence that is reminiscent of simple pleasures and good times.

Hosting a new limited edition flavor.

This new flavor was formulated to tastily liven up an iced coffee and to give cocktail lovers a refreshing taste and delicious twist on their seasonal favorites for spring and summer enjoyment. An enticing option for those looking to expand their beverage options in the form of a frozen or iced cocktail to enjoy in warmer temperatures.

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is a very unique, but very awesome taste to it!! Its kinda of like Mexican coffee that has sweet salted caramel and wonderful spices to it. Recommend trying!!
L B.
Absolutely amazing. I LOVE SALTED CARAMEL!! I was so happy when I saw this in the store at my local liquor store. 1 of my favorites compared to the other flavors. I am a first time buying and glad I did. I definitely will recommend to others to buy it
Jackie S.
Clovis, CA
I've bought this as a gift for the coffee lovers out there! It is the perfect flavor to add to your coffee, you can buy it almost anywhere! I buy this for my dad and he loves it! Not too expensive and makes a nice gift
Jessica S.
Kinsman, OH
I like using this in some coffee! It has a really good flavor and you don’t need anything extra in your coffee. It is also a very good value and I think it’s very affordable. I would recommend this to others.
Natasha M.
Kansas City, MO
Absolutely my favorite. We used this for my birthday last year to make these Jell-O shots. They were a huge hit. I recommend if you have never tried Kahula you should. I loved it.
Alejandra I.
Portland, OR
I love making drunken salted caramel Frappuccinos I add kahluas salted caramel add any coffee blend it and at the end put some whipped cream and sea salt and it makes it so good
barbra d.
Centennial, CO
Tastes so good! Perfect for a relaxing Friday night. Blend with ice. If you enjoy somewhat chocolatey taste this is something you should try! Definitely would recommend to all my friends
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
Best thing ever and we made like a little Frosty's with the Bailey's around New Year's time and my family love them we had to go back to the store and you know around New Year's times a lot of the stores are open till we have to go to like 4 diff storesand we found some little bottles and we just got like a little bottles to make some more Frosty's for the family it's really good
Leah N.
Sanford, FL
I didn't like the saltiness but good drink. It goes down smooth. It doesn't cost much. It was sweet and delicious. I would get it again maybe just try a different flavor. I got it from my local grocety store