Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Liqueur

Featuring the seasonal twist of natural pumpkin and delicious autumnal spices blended with 100% Arabica coffee and sugarcane rum.

Allergens: No allergens
Lactose free and acceptable for a vegan diet

Hosting a new limited edition flavor. Serve in your favorite holiday cocktails to give your friends and family gatherings this fun Kahlúa kick.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Liqueur!
How would you rate this product?
Jackson, GA
This liqueur was smooth to drink. I was hanging out with my friend when he brought this out. It tasted good and has a nice visual appearance. It met my expectations and loosened me up for the night of fun.
A little artificial tasting in comparison to the normal Kahlua but still yummy especially when used in cocktails or White Russians. If you are basic and love fall things this is the liquor for you, makes a killer Pumpkin Martini, so definitely would recommend.
Chico
This stuff is bomb! I love adding just a little splash to my coffee in the mornings. Sometimes I just need that little extra kick, ya know? It’s also DELICIOUS mixed in with spiked milkshakes! 10/10 would buy again!!
New Boston
Let me tell you.... I just had this two days ago and is so freaking amazing. The taste is so indescribable. It goes according with the season too. Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
Middle River, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Okay call me a BB all you want but I love pumpkin spice. This taste like a liquid pumpkin pie. I put it in coffee or mix it with milk hell I even drink it plain. I always buy a few bottles when it comes back out in the fall.
Matthews, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love everything pumpkin flavored! So, it's no surprise that I love this! If you're a pumpkin lover then I defiantly recommend this! It's also very affordable so you can enjoy it without breaking the bank!
Texarkana, TX
Overall, it was good. But the pumpkin spice flavoring was very artificial tasting. The colder it was, the better it tasted. Great out of the freezer!
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually like this flavor. It's not too overly pumpkin, but great to use to make your Kahlua based drinks perfect for the fall season.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
CENTRAL FALLS
Great product. good taste. smooth . i would recommend this product for the holidays, inviting over friend or even just a relaxing evening
United States
This is literally Fall in your mouth but you dont have to wait instill August to get it! It makes great iced Lattes and Cappuccino.