BY KAHLÚA

Featuring the seasonal twist of natural pumpkin and delicious autumnal spices blended with 100% Arabica coffee and sugarcane rum.

Allergens: No allergens
Lactose free and acceptable for a vegan diet

Hosting a new limited edition flavor. Serve in your favorite holiday cocktails to give your friends and family gatherings this fun Kahlúa kick.

Jenna S.
A little artificial tasting in comparison to the normal Kahlua but still yummy especially when used in cocktails or White Russians. If you are basic and love fall things this is the liquor for you, makes a killer Pumpkin Martini, so definitely would recommend.
Barbara S.
Chico
This stuff is bomb! I love adding just a little splash to my coffee in the mornings. Sometimes I just need that little extra kick, ya know? It’s also DELICIOUS mixed in with spiked milkshakes! 10/10 would buy again!!
Yelitsa A.
New Boston
Let me tell you.... I just had this two days ago and is so freaking amazing. The taste is so indescribable. It goes according with the season too. Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Okay call me a BB all you want but I love pumpkin spice. This taste like a liquid pumpkin pie. I put it in coffee or mix it with milk hell I even drink it plain. I always buy a few bottles when it comes back out in the fall.
Brandi G.
Matthews, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love everything pumpkin flavored! So, it's no surprise that I love this! If you're a pumpkin lover then I defiantly recommend this! It's also very affordable so you can enjoy it without breaking the bank!
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
Great product. good taste. smooth . i would recommend this product for the holidays, inviting over friend or even just a relaxing evening
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually like this flavor. It's not too overly pumpkin, but great to use to make your Kahlua based drinks perfect for the fall season.
Vanessa J.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Wasn’t to good. Drink it cold with ice. Didn’t feel a buzz, was just a bad idea and I usually love pumpkin very thing but not this
Natalie K.
United States
This is literally Fall in your mouth but you dont have to wait instill August to get it! It makes great iced Lattes and Cappuccino.
Alejandra I.
Portland, OR
I like drinking this one from October through December cause it’s just soo good I like that you can really taste the pumpkin spice