BY KAHLÚA #36 in Liquor

• Just got this for Christmas and was wondering what to mix this wi...1 Answers
  • Any suggestion on what to add this with and is it any good?1 Answers
Stacey S.
Denver, CO
If you like pumpkin spice things this is great. I made like just like a mudslide, with milk and ice. It was a smooth delicious treat for me to enjoy. I haven't tried any other brands to be able to compare it to anything else! I would buy it again especially before it's gone for the season, just mix stir and enjoy!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Love Kahula but Pumpkin Spice, not so much. I wasn't very impressed. The balance between the coffee liqueur and the pumpkin spice flavoring was off and it didn't sit too well when mixed with other drinks. In the future I will just stick with original Kahula flavors and get pumpkin spice fix elsewhere.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I used to think Baileys was where its at but Kahlua is like it's fun cousin from the islands. Kahlua and coffee has become my favorite night cap and the pumpkin spice makes me feel like I'm getting drunk off some starbucks. I don't jump on every pumpkin product but this was a fun festive treat.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
When Kahlua decides to put a spin on the original drink mix, it's either a hit or miss. This one, in particular, is one of its better concoctions. Hints of cinnamon and nutmeg give it just enough flavoring so that it won't overpower your coffee, but it will give it that kick you need.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
While in the liquor store, I saw a small bottle of this was on special. It was around Thanksgiving and I thought it would be a nice festive touch for the season. I was so pleased! The flavor is so so good! We sipped this straight with ice and it was amazing. Highly recommend!
Ariana H.
My girlfriend's and I bought this on a whim one night while shopping for wine. We made Jell-O pudding shots with it. It tasted pretty divine! But I've put some shots of this in my coffee when I want to spice it up and it gives the coffee a warm pumpkin cinnamon flavor.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I loved this flavor over the thanksgiving holiday. Made pumpkin spice chai as well as pumpkin kahlua and coffee. The spice flavor was perfect and not overbearing. Same great creamy consistency and sweet taste. Will buy again and I highly recommend for pumpkin fans.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I drink this straight from the bottle, it tastes so good. I like kahlua and they really hit it off with this one. It is good in milk or on it's own with some cookies. I have even made a pumpkin white russian with this and it was amazing, like a liquid pumpkin pie.
Jennifer V.
Holland, MI
Who doesn't think fall and pumpkin spice. I enjoy pumpkin spice coffee as soon as the weather is cool. For Kahlua to make this is amazing. I tried it for the first time last fall and it's now a must have for the fall. And I know my friends will be on board.
alyssa b.
Im reviewing this because i just seen it and cant wait to try it! Pumpkin spice= great. Kahlua alone= great. What could go wrong with this drink? Kahlua is not very expensive either so i would expect this to be affordable. Going after work to buy this lol
Madison H.
Anyone have good recipes? I assume you'd make it like you would a mudslide with regular kahlua, but just wondering!
Savannah G.
What are some good drink recipes using Kahlua Pumpkin Spice ?
Amanda P.
Happy Hour Expert
What would you recommend this with?? Sounds amazing!
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Any suggestion on what to add this with and is it any good?
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
Ok who has tried this? I love Kahlua but I'm hesitant at the pumpkin spice. Is it good??