BY KAHLÚA #23 in Liquor

• In theory this sounds delicious, but there are very few infusions t...1 Answers
  • Just got this for Christmas and was wondering what to mix this with...1 Answers
  • Any suggestion on what to add this with and is it any good?1 Answers
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Es divino para tomar asi tipo coctel para navidad. Con ricas notas de cafe y calabaza. Ideal para cocteleria, tomarlo solo en las rocas, como un digestivo. Ofrecerlo de postre despues de una buena comida. Sobretodo para epocas como Halloween o tambien en Navidad donde estas bebidas cremosas son un EXITO con la familia!
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Denver, CO
If you like pumpkin spice things this is great. I made like just like a mudslide, with milk and ice. It was a smooth delicious treat for me to enjoy. I haven't tried any other brands to be able to compare it to anything else! I would buy it again especially before it's gone for the season, just mix stir and enjoy!
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Love Kahula but Pumpkin Spice, not so much. I wasn't very impressed. The balance between the coffee liqueur and the pumpkin spice flavoring was off and it didn't sit too well when mixed with other drinks. In the future I will just stick with original Kahula flavors and get pumpkin spice fix elsewhere.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I used to think Baileys was where its at but Kahlua is like it's fun cousin from the islands. Kahlua and coffee has become my favorite night cap and the pumpkin spice makes me feel like I'm getting drunk off some starbucks. I don't jump on every pumpkin product but this was a fun festive treat.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Tyrone, PA
I just purchased the Kahlua pumpkin spice and I have to say I was very pleased with it! Whether you are using it as a mixer or drinking it straight, it has a very good taste to it. This mixes well with Rumchata or any other creamy alcohol. I am a Kahlua fan and this product does not disappoint.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert
When Kahlua decides to put a spin on the original drink mix, it's either a hit or miss. This one, in particular, is one of its better concoctions. Hints of cinnamon and nutmeg give it just enough flavoring so that it won't overpower your coffee, but it will give it that kick you need.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
Happy Hour Expert
While in the liquor store, I saw a small bottle of this was on special. It was around Thanksgiving and I thought it would be a nice festive touch for the season. I was so pleased! The flavor is so so good! We sipped this straight with ice and it was amazing. Highly recommend!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Sunbury, PA
Yum yum yum! This is the perfect mixer for fall drinks. I can't wait for halloween to be here again, so I can buy this amazing liqueur! It has just the right amount of pumpkin spice, not too much, and the flavor is excellent. It goes great with coffee and pumpkin creamer ;)
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
My girlfriend's and I bought this on a whim one night while shopping for wine. We made Jell-O pudding shots with it. It tasted pretty divine! But I've put some shots of this in my coffee when I want to spice it up and it gives the coffee a warm pumpkin cinnamon flavor.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I loved this flavor over the thanksgiving holiday. Made pumpkin spice chai as well as pumpkin kahlua and coffee. The spice flavor was perfect and not overbearing. Same great creamy consistency and sweet taste. Will buy again and I highly recommend for pumpkin fans.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Anyone have good recipes? I assume you'd make it like you would a mudslide with regular kahlua, but just wondering!
Fernanda B.
Fernanda B.
Phoenix, AZ
In theory this sounds delicious, but there are very few infusions that I am ever happy with. Is this really worth a try?
Halley A.
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
Just got this for Christmas and was wondering what to mix this with any suggestions?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
Ok who has tried this? I love Kahlua but I'm hesitant at the pumpkin spice. Is it good??
Jenifer Q.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Any suggestion on what to add this with and is it any good?