BY KAHLÚA #38 in Liqueurs & Cordials

• In theory this sounds delicious, but there are very few infusions...1 Answers
  • Just got this for Christmas and was wondering what to mix this wi...1 Answers
  • Any suggestion on what to add this with and is it any good?1 Answers
Katie C.
Kahlua Pumpkin is by far our favorite of the limited edition seasonal releases from Kahlua. The Pumpkin flavor is very complimentary to the Arabic coffee and sugar cane rum blend, without being too over powering. One problem I had with previous flavors were if you weren’t an absolute fan of the gingerbread, peppermint, or cinnamon flavors, you weren’t going to tolerate that liqueur very long. They were overwhelmingly flavorful. With Kahlua Pumpkin the pumpkin itself is there, but not overly sweet. It’s the perfect balance, and at 40 proof, its perfect for all levels of drinkers.

Price: $16.99 (750/ML)

This is by far my favorite release from Kahlua over the past decade, and It wouldn’t be a stretch to say it’s in my top 10 releases of any liqueur brand over that same time span. I generally only drink Kahlua three ways: on the rocks, in my coffee, and in White Russians. While it’s always been a versatile spirit, this new flavor has inspired me to use it in so much more this holiday season, and not just exclusively in drinks. Over ice cream, in cake/pie recipes, the possibilities are pretty much endless.
Karissa H.
I have this product 3 stars because one I'm not a big pumpkin fan but it was good! Not to over powering. No it didn't meet my expectations it exceeded them because I thought the pumpkin would taste awful. Yes I would buy this again around the holidays!
Laura O.
Hagerstown, MD
This is an awesome mixer to a fall favorite drink hot pumpkin spice tamales they the best a lil bit of kaluahi some cinnamon brandy u have urself a warm fuzzy drink to curl up wit in front of fireplace u can purchase and any local liquor stores very easy and cheap to make hope y'all enjoy as much as I did
Lynn W.
Garland, TX
Pumpkin! Need I say more!! This is perfect drink and definitely helps to bring me in the fall mood. The best pumpkin flavored drink on the market. A must buy every year! Just wish I could find it all year long. I stock up and save so I can enjoy some fall the rest of the year!
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of all things pumpkin spice, so I was super excited to see alcohol brought in the mix :-)

The Kahlua Pumpkin Spice is smooth and makes for a very nice drink. I often pair it with liquors with cinnamon and vanilla notes -- yum! Eventually I'll try spiking my coffee.
Ginny R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought this to make some sort of sad pumpkin spice cocktail, and this did not disappoint. Well, it did, because the flavor is so artificial, but it really has that kitsch factor that I needed for a Pumpkin Spice Party, you know? I wouldnt buy this again.
Alexander W.
Daytona beach, FL
This is a must have for every fall holiday especially for #halloween. You can add it to any coffee with or without creamer and it packs a solid punch. Tastes great and it can make any morning, noon, or night one to remember!
Amanda C.
Mount Carmel , PA
I can't wait for fall to get my hands on this! It has a rich pumpkin taste and just tastes like fall. I buy it every year, and will continue to buy it! Goes great mixed with milk and vodka!
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This makes me so happy. My Irish coffee can not match my PSL loving heart! My sister in law and I always make sure during the holidays and fall mornings this is present at Sunday brunches.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I love all things pumpkin and this is amazing! Smooth and delicious! I want sure if like it after testing several other pumpkin liquors, but this one was pleasant all on its own
Madison H.
Anyone have good recipes? I assume you'd make it like you would a mudslide with regular kahlua, but just wondering!
Savannah G.
What are some good drink recipes using Kahlua Pumpkin Spice ?
Amanda P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What would you recommend this with?? Sounds amazing!
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Any suggestion on what to add this with and is it any good?
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
Ok who has tried this? I love Kahlua but I'm hesitant at the pumpkin spice. Is it good??