BY KAHLÚA

Feeling adventurous and looking to try something fun and different?
Everyone's favorite Kahlúa cocktails are pre-mixed in Ready-to-Drink bottles. Available in a single serving 200ml or a larger 1.75L size, perfect for sharing with friends, Kahlúa Ready-to-Drink makes it easy to spoil them.

Kahlúa Pre-Mixed Cocktails

Start your review of Kahlúa Pre-Mixed Cocktails!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rebecca L.
TORRINGTON, CT
This is the best of all the different types of kahlua drinks that there are. They go down so smooth it is like drinking a smoothie or a milkshake. The alcohol content is about 6% per drink which is above a beer or twisted tea which is 5%. I can't stress enough how much they sneak up on you. The only downfall that I can say is that these drinks are VERY VERY heavy and also VERY fattening. So if you are on a diet these are NOT for you.. But if you are living your best life & could care less about fitting into societies standards like me [5'7 130 but I was over 200lbs &no I didn't diet I lost the weight due to health reasons] then drink up my Irish friends, or my Irish friends at heart!
Charlotte C.
Yum! This is my current go to drink! I’ve been havin them at pool parties all summer and bbqs at my house. Everyone thinks I’m crazy or bringing these back from college days but I never had these before and they are decliciois. Yes they are pricey ($20 on sale) but they are premixed so you don’t need to add alcohol, pour on their rocks or my preference blend with ice and add whipped cream and chocolate  syrup and BOOM, grown up milkshake!
Shirley T.
Ishpeming, MI
This was a must have when we went kayaking down a river. It’s just a pour and go drink instead of doing all the mixing with separate liquors. LOVE this great drink!!!!
Crishaena M.
I’m pretty obsessed with these White Russians. Obviously this is the sort of drink you have to be in the mood for, but when you feel like having a White Russian these are great. There aren’t a ton of options when it comes to coffee liquors but who needs them when this is around?
Rachel G.
I could go on and on about Kahlua. It’s honestly my favorite liquor. Compared to other chocolate liquors, this surpasses everything else! My go to is always Kahlua. It always will be. Anywhere from on the rocks, to straight up, to frozen. It doesn’t get any better!
Haley E.
Milwaukee
These are my all time favorites and go tos!!!! I love that they are a small portable bottle I can chill and take to the lake, on the boat, out in my back yard, or even on my couch just cause. They are not overly strong but the perfect taste to relax with. Perfect taste for any occasion.
Laura D.
This was okay the hubby and I tried it. It was a bit too sweet for my tastes almost left a film on my tongue. I felt as if I had to swallow two or three times to really get it to go down. If you are a sipper and add lots of ice it may work better.
Brenda C.
Canton
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I highly recommend any of the Kahula pre-mixed bottles. They are fantastic! Especially if you are not in the mood or at a location to make drinks. They taste just like someone just made you a fresh drink at the bar without the prep!
Irma M.
eatontown
Ok I am not a person that will drink for X reasons but i did try this just because my mother insist I would loke it and she was write that taste of coffee OMG sadly I dont drink. But if you like coffee and alcohol this is for you
Keilah M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great flavor If you like milky alcohol and coffee! I don't drink it anymore though because it always gave me a headache as I drank it but the flavor is good! The mudslide is my favorite!