BY KAHLÚA #4 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kahlúa Original Mudslide Liqueur
  • "First time I tried this drink the Kahlua mudslide was in a restaurant it was made with the Kahlua mudslide mixture, ice cream and chocolate syrup, fell in love with it and started making them myself yum" in 5 reviews
Jenaleigh C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love mixing this with ice cream, milk and chocolate syrup! It tastes so yummy and is my go to party drink. I prefer this drink over every other drink. It’s absolutely amazing. I think the price jumps up often. Hope that it stays affordable. I definitely recommend this product.
April P.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is such a yummy liquor. It has smooth flavor, but it’s pretty thick so you almost always have to add half & half or milk. It has a such a great flavor you don’t realize the punch that the alcohol gives until after the fact that you’ve drank the whole glass. I recommend this for parties and gatherings to make things simple.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I love frozen mudslides and this never fails to satisfy . Perfect with blended ice a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a squirt of chocolate around the glass — perfection!
Great value and price . Highly recommend for parties and get togethers AND chocolate Lovers !!❤️ 🥛🍫🍹
Ashley D.
Omak, WA
I love adding Kahlúa Original Mudslide Liqueur to hot or cold coffee as a coffee nudge. It is smooth and adds some sweetness to coffee without being too strong or sweet. I also like to make milkshakes using this on hot days. It adds great flavor as a tasty treat.
Pam S.
Carlin
I love mudslides and have been known to occasionally overindulge. I like the four pack of premeasured bottles because it's easier to stop at one. A bit rich so it's better for after dinner as a dessert. Would definitely buy again, and would gift to others
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This tastes just like a chocolate shake, but with a kick! My absolute favorite! I even add some actual bananas to it and it’s even better. You can drink it many ways and put it in anything. It never disappoints! I buy it on occasions. I highly recommend!
Angela G.
The Kahlua Mudslide pre-made alcoholic drink is an awesome option if you like coffee flavored liqueur! It's pre-mixed, so it tastes great by itself! I like it with milk or cream. It's also great blended with ice cream in a blender! It has a great coffee and chocolate taste and is awesome in cooking. There are so many uses for it that it's worth every penny. It can be expensive, but to me it's totally worth the price. I recommend this for baking, ice cream, shakes, cocktails, or by itself!
Natalie M.
Rexburg, ID
We served this on the ranch I worked at in Colorado. The price was really affordable and the packing was good quality. This was great in a cup of hot chocolate with a splash of baileys cream. The guests loved having these on a cold snowy day!!
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
The first time I ever had this product was in an affogato drink! It was made with ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and an espresso shot... extremely yummy! It wasn’t too strong nor was it too sweet - just the perfect mix of flavors. I would recommend this to anyone who isn’t a huge alcohol person and wants something with phenomenal taste.
Ashley T.
Benton, AR
This product is amazing! I throughly enjoy the flavor of the mudslide. It is great whenever I need a chocolate fix. I use this in cocktails I make and all my guests love it whenever I have a party. Kahlúa Original Mudslide Liqueur is the life of my parties!
Charquetta S.
Bartlett , TN
Do you guys think this would be good in coffee?
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Can I warm this just a little and pour it over ice cream?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Has anyone else made marshmallows over the camp fire, hollowed them out and poured a shot of this in it? It's SO good, but quite messy
Laci S.
Anderson, SC
How does this taste? I like the regular Kahlua but this looks interesting.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Besides just drinking it out of a glass, could someone tell me some good ways to use it?