BY KAHLÚA #2 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur is the hero ingredient in many cult cocktails and drinks, to name a few: White Russian, Espresso Martini, Mind Eraser. It will turn the average evening into a fun and different social highlight.

TASTING NOTES

Its deep brown color is attractive and deep. Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur offers enticing scents of bittersweet coffee bean and roasted chestnut and multilayered flavors of black coffee and sweet butter.

Originating in Mexico, Kahlúa has become the number one selling coffee liqueur in the world. Ever since 1936, Kahlúa stands for a rich heritage – full of diversity and color – something truly unique.

Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur

Start your review of Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Another coffee lovers favorite, pour it over vanilla ice cream for an yummy delight or add to your milk shakes for an extra kick!" in 14 reviews
  • "When blended with vanilla ice cream and Hershey's Chocolate this makes an excellent after dinner dessert." in 9 reviews
  • "Sorry Baileys, I have a new favourite liqueur to put in my coffee on cold, winter days, or, in iced coffee in the summer!" in 6 reviews
  • "Kahlua is great mix drink .and really have a smooth taste.if you like the taste of coffee,then this is a perfect combination.this is one of my most favorite drink." in 6 reviews
  • "Really goes so well with any warm drink....better yet....even with some milk and vodka...and a little bit of hershey's chocolate syrup makes the best drink...always my fave drink for when you want something sweet, but with alcohol. " in 6 reviews
Matt P.
Smyrna, GA
I have always loved Kahlúa. I'm a big coffee drinker and when you mix alcohol with it, my attention is there. This is definitely a good coffee liqour, but it's best for mixing with other flavors. It blends well to give a coffee taste (like putting vanilla extract into french toast), but don't expect it to taste like drinking coffee. It's an additive/mixer rather than a stand-alone drink. The flavored Kahlúas on the other hand taste like the flavored coffees they are labeled to be and are amazing on their own.
Emma H.
Canton, GA
What is a mudslide with Kahlua?! I lovw the flavor of kahlua it is a familiar and comforting flavor that brings fun to everything! In the summer make sure to bring a bottle to create the perfect milkshake bar! Add to an ice tray and pop into some coffee for a quick iced spiked coffee with out watering it down!
Vikki L.
Tampa
I've drank Kahlua for years and it's still one of my all time favorites.  I purchase the largest size they make for the best value and like to mix it with milk or half-n-half.  It also is great mixed with Coconut Rum and milk/half-n-half.  It's a great addition to coffee or hot chocolate as well.
jennifer l.
Good enough youll want to mix when making your favorite White Russian drink or just add to an afternoon iced coffee. Meets expectations and is delicious as well as smooth. Great value and recommend!
Bianca B.
Crookston
Khalua Khalua khalua! Without the perfect coffee and chocolate flavoring of the drink, my favorite mixed drink the Colorado Bulldog wouldn’t be the same! The bottle is one easily recognized whether you have it at your home or in a restaurant.  Easily affordable!
k b.
This is the most delicious drink mix I have come across. A lot of drink mixes you could easily make yourself, but this drink mix is unique! It has a very rich and dessert like flavor. I constantly go back and buy this mix over and over again!
Hope D.
Ever wondered what it would be like to wake up in the morning and actually enjoy your morning while doing the various things on your to do list, or possibly cleaning the house or picking up after the previous days messes that you just couldn’t get to the night before because you had such a great day achieving all the things you were meant to achieve that day?

Add this to your coffee.

Now, I’m not making any promises here BUT, I add this to my coffee each morning and it sets the whole day out on a positive mood.

(No I’m not an alcoholic. And yes I know that’s what most alcoholics would say.)

Add about a shots worth and only drink one, maybe two if you don’t have anything to do that day ;)

Sets a positive tone for sure.

Just try it. You won’t be disappointed.
Brittany B.
Charlotte, NC
Kahlua is a part of one of my favorite drinks, the Toasted Almond. This liquer is very flavorful and is a great addition to many mix drinks. I recommend Kahlua Original to anyone looking for a coffee liquer
Karen D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great taste, good kick! Very attractive bottle and labeling. Taste great mixed or by itself. Great value for the price. I will definitely purchase this again in the future.
Marquita S.
RICHMOND, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
 I don't drink liqueur but I feel in love with Kahlua, when I tasted Famous Dave's Kahlua Brownie. The brownie was so good I believed they cooked off all the alcohol, but it still had a great flavor. It was my favorite item on their menu and still is though they relocated.That is my experience with Kahlua Coffee Liquer. I would recommend it to others to try for themselves.
Monika M.
Albuquerque , NM
What is the best drink to make using Kahlua?
Lauren O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If this better than baileys!?
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
What is a good drink to make with this?
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Has anyone tried this with chocolate milk? I heard it's pretty good