Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur

With its multilayered coffee and sweet butter flavors, Kahlúa Original Rum and Coffee Liqueur satisfies any sweet tooth. Kahlúa's smooth, delightfully creamy taste and scents of coffee bean and roasted chestnut are perfect for crafting dessert cocktails.

Is this any good with coffee?
It is really necessary to use Kahlua to make espresso martinis? Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur or will another rum and coffee do just fine
What coffee brand goes better with this ?
Start your review of Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur!
Patricia B.
Garrettsville, OH
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur uploaded by Patricia B.
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur Kahlua and cream? Mudslide? White Russian? So many Cocktail ideas for this coffee flavored, slightly thick, sweet liquor! Drizzle over ice cream to vamp up your dessert! French Vanilla for me!! Highly recommended!!
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur uploaded by Dakotah E.
Kahlúa is the perfect coffee accompaniment to any cocktail creation in need of the rich sweet flavor of rum/coffee/sugar. For an interesting twist, I usually add citrus and bitter ingredients (like Campari and fresh squeezed lemon juice) to change pace from the usual desserty cocktails. #influenstereats #happyhour
Gina A.
North Augusta, SC
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur uploaded by Gina A.
My husband and I use this to make White Russians and oh my goodness it is wonderful. You can use less for a more milk taste or add a little more and get that chocolaty taste. Either way you can't go wrong adding this to your mixed drink. It is more heavy liquor so I really indulge this drink more in the colder months of the year.
Tristan H.
Orlando, FL
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur uploaded by Tristan H.
Kahlua coffee liqueur is commonly featured in many of my at-home mixed drinks and craft cocktails; it's flavor, texture, and ABV make it a formidibable mixer in the realm of chocolate flavored coffee spirits. I would highly recommend the product to anyone looking to jazz up their iced coffees, top off their chocolate espresso martinis, or to change up their take on an old fashioned.
Adriana C.
Garland, TX
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur uploaded by Adriana C.
Delicious alone but it's so amazing to mix and get your alcoholic sweet tooth going! A basic favorite is adding to your ice cream.. can never go wrong... or if you want to give it that kick use equal parts of kahlua, heavy cream, and vodka and yall its a favorite lol. When you want to get a little happy but have a sweet tooth at the same time trust me give this a try
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur uploaded by vanessa T.
I love Kahlua for I love for so many things . It’s very delicious I always it with coffee or carnations, milk and lots of ice and it tastes delicious ❤️
Anna I.
Batesville, MS
Where do I even begin with kahlua? It is literally the best coffee liqueur to me and I find myself reaching for it more often than other types of liqueur. I'm a coffee addict so having my drinks have a nice coffee flavor to it makes me so happy. Anytime we have this at home my husband and mother in law always request a white Russian or mudslide which iv become a pro at making. So if you are looking for a delicious drink that isn't fruity or just a typical beer or malt I would totally recommended this!
Sharon M.
Naples, FL
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur uploaded by Sharon M.
I love this coffee laqueur! It is the best mixed with Baileys, a Spanish coffee, a sweet espresso martini or just with coffee! There are so many delicious drinks you can make with this. I would recommend having this in your cabinet for guests and for after dinner spiked coffees and holidays!
Kristina M.
Bloomsburg, PA
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur uploaded by Kristina M.
I love this liquor by itself as a coffee manic and the one who is not really into alcohol. But what I like more is to add it to my coffee instead of sweeteners. It gives a nice flavor, taste and a better mood 😁
Emily D.
Hermantown, MN
Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur uploaded by Emily D.
The secret to making iced coffee even better than it already is...? Kahlúa. I mixed homemade hazelnut cold brew with a shot of Kahlúa, a splash of milk, and a drizzle of maple syrup, and let me tell you. It is so good. It’s exactly what I didn’t know my go-to iced coffee was missing. The price point of Kahlúa is pretty good too- not too much, but you know it’s quality. Kahlúa is so good you could just drink it over ice, but it adds the perfect amount of kick to an iced coffee or a classic White Russian.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katrina P.
il y a 5 mois
Gulia S. il y a 5 mois
You can use any other coffee liqueur
Scarli G.
il y a 10 mois
l Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur I would like to know more about this cold coffee?
Lauren J. il y a 10 mois
It’s not coffee. It’s liquor.