BY KAHLÚA

Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur is the hero ingredient in many cult cocktails and drinks, to name a few: White Russian, Espresso Martini, Mind Eraser. It will turn the average evening into a fun and different social highlight.

TASTING NOTES

Its deep brown color is attractive and deep. Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur offers enticing scents of bittersweet coffee bean and roasted chestnut and multilayered flavors of black coffee and sweet butter.

Originating in Mexico, Kahlúa has become the number one selling coffee liqueur in the world. Ever since 1936, Kahlúa stands for a rich heritage – full of diversity and color – something truly unique.

Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur

Start your review of Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Another coffee lovers favorite, pour it over vanilla ice cream for an yummy delight or add to your milk shakes for an extra kick!" in 14 reviews
  • "When blended with vanilla ice cream and Hershey's Chocolate this makes an excellent after dinner dessert." in 9 reviews
  • "Sorry Baileys, I have a new favourite liqueur to put in my coffee on cold, winter days, or, in iced coffee in the summer!" in 6 reviews
  • "Kahlua is great mix drink .and really have a smooth taste.if you like the taste of coffee,then this is a perfect combination.this is one of my most favorite drink." in 6 reviews
  • "Really goes so well with any warm drink....better yet....even with some milk and vodka...and a little bit of hershey's chocolate syrup makes the best drink...always my fave drink for when you want something sweet, but with alcohol. " in 6 reviews
Winter Garden , FL
I use this with Tito’s to make a mean White Russian! I got a ninja coffee bar for Christmas and love using this to impress all of my friends! I like adding it to the milk or cream before frothing so the flavor is evenly distributed. Don’t skimp on your liqueurs y’all, go for the real stuff to impress your guests!
Cumming, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Costco
When I have a sweet tooth or a desire for a drink or two, then Kahlua is one of the liquors on my list other than Bailey's Irish Cream. This tastes perfect as a shot or on the rocks or just add into my weekend coffee.
Tallahassee, FL
Please add Kahlua Original Coffee Liqueur to your Liqueur collection.  On my days off, or ladies night, even picnics I bring my Kahlua out. I love, if the bottle had a handle for easy pouring.  either way I love this Liqueur.  My coffee loves it, lol
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I know some people love this stuff, but it's just not my favorite. In fact I'm not particularly interested in any coffee, milk or chocolate based or flavored alcoholic beverages. I'm definitely more of a fruit, mint or ginger tyle drinks. Just a personal preference.
Madison
Khalistan is one of my go to favorite liquors. It is rich and creamy - perfect for mixing with coffee (hot or iced), milk or cream, or vodka and other liqueurs. The coffee flavor is present but not bitter or overpowering
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Good for white Russians or in some coffee on a chilly cold day I'm not big on Kahlua but it's not bad if it's mixed I've honestly seen someone drink this straight on ice bout gaged lol
Houston
This is probably one of the most versatile liquors out there honestly. I have lost count of all the ways I have used Kahlua. Ones that come to mind recently include: baking into cake or in frosting, spiking some hot cocoa, splash some on top of vanilla ice cream-- the possibilities are endless! Or you can always just take a sip by itself...
Sunnyvale, CA
When I turned 21, the first bottle of alcohol I bought was Kahlua so that I could make tiramisu. As a lover of coffee, Kahlua always holds a special place in my heart. Although not as often consumes or as versatile as other liquers and liquor, I will never hesitate to reach for Kahlua when coffee and liquer flavors are to be enjoyed.
Purchased at: Publix
Really sweet tasting! Tastes really good mixed with coffee, or even ice cream. It is very affordable and definitely worth the buy. You can hardly even taste the alcohol. Also good with just whipped cream, or to make an frappe with adding also chocolate syrup. I highly recommend it
Elizabethtown, PA
This is quite good for any coffee based mixed drink, though it is not necessarily one that I would drink on it's own. It's very good to make an alcoholic milkshake with, especially if you were to double up and use a coffee flavored ice cream with it.
Albuquerque , NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is the best drink to make using Kahlua?
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If this better than baileys!?
Albuquerque, NM
What is a good drink to make with this?
Charlotte, NC
Has anyone tried this with chocolate milk? I heard it's pretty good

Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email