BY KAHLÚA #37 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rose C.
Love this drink, very rich in flavor with a bit of peppermint pop to it. I like to add some cream to it at times and other times just drink alone. Goes great with vanilla cookies, which is my favorite with most coffees. Can drink hot or cold. Would recommend it for sure. I give it 4 stars because it's a lot to drink everyday of the week so I have it maybe 3 days out of the 7 because it's a very rich flavor.
Katherine T.
Tomah
This coffee is one I keep stocked in my home. I love peppermint and anything that has that I will try. The flavor is amazing. Honestly I think it is perfect and compared to other peppermint coffees it stands out way above. I would buy again in a heartbeat.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
Kinda silly, but I got this coffee in my stocking last Christmas, and it certainly helped give a morning boost! Strong flavors, but can get a little overwhelming when you add alcohol, especially when hot.
Hannah S.
Pangburn, AR
I really enjoyed this peppermint flavored Kahlua coffee. It was very good when mixed with a white chocolate mocha coffee creamer. I would definitely purchase this product again and I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Kat L.
Bloomsburg
Ok, I admit, I'm a basic white girl. Once pumpkin spice season is down, I'm all on the peppermint train. Plus, I love coffee, in all of it's form and this is fantastic! Sadly, I've only ever found it in tiny packets as part of a holiday gift set, and I'm not down with ending up with 12 Christmas mugs just so I can get more coffee... But if you get it as a gift set, be happy, for you have just received the king of peppermint flavored coffees!
Christina S.
Peculiar
I am always looking for a new seasonal coffee and can hold on to for the season and so I decided I would drink what my son calls, "the adult version of hot chocolate!" It was delicious!  Is perfect and I like to dress up my cup with some whipped topping and caramel drizzle! Makes for a perfect cup while sitting on the porch reading a book as the sun comes up!
Sayde F.
Oh man I can wait for winter time for this baby to come back out. That's the only down fall this product is it only comes out around certain time of year. But add this to my coffee in the morning to add a little twist and it such a great smooth sweet flavor
Paulina M.
Milwaukee
So so so good! Mint chocolate is one of my favorite combinations of flavors and this definitely delivers. Amazing bang for your buck. Definitely a good price range and totally beats the competition in terms of flavor. Will be repurchasing this many times
Alyssa C.
I am so glad I stumbled upon this peppermint coffee. I love Kahlúa liquor so when I saw they made a coffee that was peppermint it was a must have. I was very pleased with the flavor in the price. I will definitely buy again in the winter season
Tara D.
Go to winter staple! It has an amazing aroma as soon as you open the bag. It tastes like Christmas in a cup and us that amazing Kaluha coffee taste running through it! If I'm having some after work, I'll add a splash of the liqueur and it makes the perfect end of the day cup of coffee!
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Where can I purchase this? And has anyone heard of the peppermint kahlua liquor? Of you have where can I find that???
Victoria F.