BY KAHLÚA #45 in Tea

100% arabica coffee see more...

• Where can I purchase this? And has anyone heard of the peppermin...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie B.
Poland, OH
I drink coffee at least once a day and peppermint is one of my favorite flavors. Kahlua Mocha Peppermint was even better than I thought. It was given to me as a gift and I would buy it again. It had the perfect amount of coffee and peppermint and was perfect for me.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Love this blend for the winter. Love anything with a mint flavor and a hint of mocha. Better than other brands I have tried. Nice packaging, drink a cup in the morning and also have a cup in the evening. Have repurchased this product and would buy again.
felicity c.
Plainfield, CT
not that great. it wasn't as good as i was hoping, but it also was better than some other alternatives i have tried, you know? definitely did not meet my expectations, though. The flavor was alright, but not good enough for me to recommend it to others.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
this coffee has great flavor. I have purchased before and i always looked forward to drinking it in the morning. I would recommend this flavor and coffee to others. Great value also!
Greta product found it accidentally. The is full bodied and rich but ohhh so good. It is definitely a product I would keep in stock
Alexzandrea V.
Tampa, FL
Most people don't like peppermint coffee but it is honestly the best. The taste is so good and it gives you a nice wake up call.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA
This is just weird to me. Not saying I don't like it but I won't get it again. Just weird taste. Too each their own.
meagan v.
Richlands, NC
I'm not a big coffee drinker but I would highly recommend this to people! It is very good!! Don't miss out on this
Arline S.
Holiday, FL
wow this blend tastes deliscious!! great around the holidays..price is average, great for gifts! you'll love it
Kat L.
Bloomsburg
Ok, I admit, I'm a basic white girl. Once pumpkin spice season is down, I'm all on the peppermint train. Plus, I love coffee, in all of it's form and this is fantastic! Sadly, I've only ever found it in tiny packets as part of a holiday gift set, and I'm not down with ending up with 12 Christmas mugs just so I can get more coffee... But if you get it as a gift set, be happy, for you have just received the king of peppermint flavored coffees!
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
Where can I purchase this? And has anyone heard of the peppermint kahlua liquor? Of you have where can I find that???