Kahlua Mocha Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Bebe B.

BY KAHLÚA #27 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Kahlua Mocha Ground Coffee: 100% Arabica coffee Pre-ground Kahlua coffee see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
I first purchased this product at TJMaxx when I was a sales associate there a while back. This coffee is to this day, one of my all time favorites. It's so aromatic, the packaging is visually pleasing and the taste is delicious! I highly recommend this coffee to all who like to taste new flavors and brands and find their new favorites!
Sara L.
Hernando
Love kahlua liquor.  Tried it once straight and it is stronger than I realized.  This was the first time we bought the coffee.  I like the packaging it kept it fresh. It is a little expensive for the amount you get. I might buy it again if I had a coupon.
Nicole B.
Great product! Has a very nice mocha aroma and no bitter taste. I don't drink ground coffee very fast but it stayed fresh for a longgg time! Definately recommend this if you prefer mocha flavors! Tastes like a latte if you add creamers!
Jennifer S.
Batavia (town)
Has a subtle "Kahlua" and light chocolate flavor, not too over powering and not too sweet. I'm not much of a coffee drinker and this was a gift when I tried it, but I definitely enjoyed it. Not necessarily for those looking for a more obvious "in-your-face" sweeter kind of "Kahlua and chocolate" taste; but it was still delicious.
Danielle V.
Okay, I'm a coffee junkie. I try a lot of different ones depending on my mood, but this one is one that I can have as an every day coffee. It'svery smooth, yet a nicely intense flavor. It suits my desire for something above "just coffee" and my husband's desire for a good cup of coffee in the morning. Very nice.
Trang V.
Columbus
Great taste as well as the flavor. i am a coffee lover, not a big drinker except mixed drinks. I love this drink because of the coffee flavor. Can use it to make tiramisu as well. It turned out much better than I expected. I would buy it again but not often.
James V.
Pensacola
I enjoy making iced coffee with this brand as it has a smooth but full bodied taste, I wish the mocha flavor was a bit more intense but overall a good product in a pleasant package. I continue to purchase this on a regular basis, and recommend this to anyone.
Dawn S.
One of my all time favorite flavors, so blend it in a coffee and it's genius! It can be considered a bit costly but that flavor is incredible and we only get it for special occasions so toally worth the extra slight splurge. Definitely buying it again!
Jessica M.
Belleville, IL
I bought this coffee because I enjoy the flavor of the mudslide and thought I might enjoy the taste within a coffee. It definitely hit the spot when I was looking for a different flavor that "normal". I will buy this again when I run out!
Alex M.
These are so so so good. I have bought Kahlua for years, but this is even better! It is not too expensive, and I was able to find this at my local liquor shop. I would recommend trying, you wont be disappointed.
Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
Does this actually taste like Kahlua? About how much does it cost?
Brenda F.
Where do you get this coffee?