Kahlua Mocha Ground Coffee uploaded by Kacy H.

BY KAHLÚA

Kahlua Mocha Ground Coffee: 100% Arabica coffee Ground see more...

Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I'm not a huge drinker, and I strongly dislike the taste of alcohol. This was a bit on the pricier side but absolutely worth it. It's actually very, very good. As far as alternatives, I find this one to be far superior. All in all, I would highly recommend this.
Mandi W.
I wasn't a coffee fan at all until I tried this one. It tastes great, not just like coffee. The mocha flavor is not too strong, but definitely present. The price is comparable to other "premium" coffees, but not outrageous either.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Omg this coffee is amazing to drink. It's rich and bold tasting . I would buy it more often if it was a little cheaper. My second time buying this product. Will definitely buy it again a third time. It's so very refreshing.
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
I am a picky coffee drinker but I love this coffee. It is packaged nicely and always has a fresh taste when I make a pot. I wish that it had a zip close but other than that it was great.
Alyssa C.
Greenville, SC
I actually loved the amount of mocha flavor that I got in this coffee. It was not overwhelming and didn't overpower the coffee flavor. I would definitely buy again.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
This coffee is such a treat. The deep aroma and flavor is perfect. I do not have to add any flavoring to this coffee because it is already a nice mix of coffee and chocolate. Just a dash of mix and it is perfect. This is great for a cold day to warm up./
Stephani S.
Greenville, TX
Kahlua mocha ground coffee is the perfect start to every Saturday morning, it has been my go to weekend coffee for a few months now! The flavor is fabulous and it does mix well if you wanna add a little Kick with some Kahlua itself! I'd say everyone needs to brew this at least once !
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
This is average coffee. I don't feel that there is anything special about it. You can get similar things for a lot better price as long as you're not super concerned with brand names. It's not as easily found as some other coffees either.
April H.
Such a good treat! I love the depth of flavor and quality of this product. Easy to make, stays fresh, and fairly priced. I was hesitant at first but greatly surprised! I use this hot or into cold coffee drinks (blended or on the rocks) and enjoy to also mix with my protein shakes for that extra punch and flavor.
Stephanie L.
Auburn
I love this stuff!!!  Every year at Christmas I get a bag in my stocking!  My family knows my love of coffee and Kahlua!!!  As far as flavored coffees go this is one of my favorites.  I love buying this for myself and for friends!!!  This is the coffee that makes my winter!
Mercy  M.