BY KAHLÚA #86 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Nina L.
I love this brand. It tastes great in coffee and even an adult hot chocolate! It's light in flavor and just like a lot of makeup, you can build up the taste by adding more. I always have this in the house even if I don't drink it much. One of the best I've tasted.
Christia W.
Bay City
I’m not too found of it. I found out that I don’t like coffee flavored liquors. It was very inexpensive and was packaged very well. It is a awesome value. And doesn’t have any bite. We mixed with ice coffee and it was better.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This is a great little treat to sip alone or mix into your coffee! Also a kahlua mudslide milkshake would be delcious as well. I love the richness of this product and it is somewhat affordable if bought at Costco!
Hayden H.
Kennesaw, GA
My family loves White Russians so we always keep a bottle of this at the house. It’s great for cocktails and also great for cooking!
Natalie A.
Spencer
Always been my go to for white Russians. Both bartending and enjoying myself! Always hits the spot. Definitely a re purchase
Oksana D.
I love this product.! !!!!!! My family and friends love this product too. Great price and is as described.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
I have a serious love for this product. There are so many ways to mix this up, all of them delicious.
Michele M.
Delicious on the rocks or directly in your coffee! I also love to do some different versions of a Spanish coffee and mix some in the whipped cream.