BY KAHLÚA #37 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Launched in 2002, Kahlua Especial boasts a richer coffee taste and extra kick. Opaque and inky brown, a state-of-the-art and intense liqueur, Kahlua Especial tastes of concentrated espresso and deep-roasted coffee. see more...

Erin F.
inman
Good taste. Great to mix with something or even sip alone. Many different drinks can be made with this and it is very versatile. Awesome flavor not a lot of bite. Easy to drink. Met my expectations. Would definitely purchase again.
Bethany (.
Adrian
When my mother in law offered me some “chocolate milk” I was surprised to learn that it was actually milk and Kahlua! Some of my friends turn up their nose until they try it for themselves! I will drink this until the day I die!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Perfect for parties and I can have it any time. I also use it for several desserts. Very affordable. I am a repeat consumer if this product as it’s very very good. Never disappoints! Would recommend it to all who haven’t tried.
Amanda V.
Columbia
I want this in my coffee every day... and then I remember I have a job so I can't do that. But on the weekends I put a shot in my coffee because it tastes so good and its the weekend so why not!! Love the taste!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
This is my favorite out of all the coffee liquer and it may be that it is 70 proof haha but it also tastes amazing as well. I'll buy some half and half and mix it with that and a little whole milk and ice and it tastes amazing. 😍😍😍
Heather G.
Denver, CO
Great taste for either cooking (Cakes, etc) or for in coffee!  If you put it in coffee then you can use this in replace if creamer or sugar.  In my opinion it tastes just as good.  Kahlua flavored cakes are also phenomenal and add that little extra kick/taste.  You can also use it in icing for on a cake rather than in the mixture.
Jessica C.
Los angeles, CA
This is my mother’s guilty pleasure. I straight up love it. There is nothing better than some Khalua tipped into your coffee in the winter. It never gets old, and it’s a drink everyone can appreciate. 100% stamp of approval. I have no idea how other people actually use this. For me it’s only in coffee or on ice cream.
Gia J.
Love using this to make Kahlúa cupcakes!!! It is pricey, but the cupcakes are definitely worth it! You can pick it up anywhere and if you're gonna make the cupcakes, try your local grocery store or a liquor store.
Rachelle S.
Belgrade, MT
It has a full body flavor of coffee and cream. It is extremely smooth when it hits your taste buds and glids down your throat with care..it is a perfect drink to have on the rocks or in your favorite coffee...this brand also makes a great mixer to create your own robust drink to suit your pallet
Kristen B.
I LOVE THIS!! Its so good and I love to have it with coffee before going out on a night of drinking... I'm getting caffeine and a little drunk at the same time. My favorite mixer for cream based drinks! I would recommend to anyone who has never tried this to go out and try it asap!