Kahlua Liqueur Hazelnut uploaded by Monica C.

BY KAHLÚA #28 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kathryn P.
Delicious product if you love the flavor and after taste of hazelnut! Tastes amazing in hot chocolate or even a splash in your coffee(of course a coffee that you're having at home). I have no quarrels about the price and I think they're packaging is true to who they are as a brand. Would definitely purchase again!
Kristen M.
Hull, GA
I have tried this before with a chocolate flavored liquor and it was amazing! The flavor is rich, but smooth at the same time! I love it in Mudslides as well! I was expecting not to like it, but it fullfilled my expectations. I would recommend this to be tried at least once by everyone!
Alex M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really great for those who love irish coffee! The hazlenut is a nice added bonus and I wish I could have this every day before work to start my day! Kahlua definitely has liqueur down and if you haven't tried this, alone or as a mixer, you definitely need to get to the store now.
Mary E.
Sacramento, CA
2 shots of kahlua, and full cup of coffee! You can even add ice. You’re welcome ;) you can sip this bad boy all day long at home for breakfast, lunch or dinner :) no one will ever know that you’re coffee isn’t coffee if you know what I mean :)
Tracey H.
Ames
Ever have early morning pre-games? Need your coffee and liquor in one? I highly recommend adding Kahlua into your morning coffee to start that wild day. I have been drinking coffee and Kahlua for years now, I highly recommend any who likes coffee to try adding Kahlua to it.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This flavor is really good and it is a good sweet tooth flavor but it REALLY sweet. So if you’re going to drink a lot I would not recommend drinking this a lot as it will make you super sick. Not that I know from experience or anything
Jennifer P.
Muncie, IN
I enjoy spicing up my morning coffee with a shot of Kahlua. Great way to start your morning off, with a little kick.  If you like  coffee, give this liquor a try.  A lot of different flavors and well worth you money.
pilar c.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have prepared this Kahlua with peanuts milk ice almond coconut it's so delicious you guys have to try sometimes I extra little kick I put some more liquor to it maybe you could drop some tequila in there or any of your choice
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Very tasty liquor! It’s sweet and not so harsh. Very good mixed with like coffee! You can drink it straight without mixing though and that’s what I love! I’m not a huge drinker so the taste of alcohol grossed me out but this is not bad at all.
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
I'm not big on warm alcoholic drinks. Or even flavored coffee. But I love this mixed in my coffee or hot chocolate when it's snowing out. It's delicious and you really can't taste the alcohol.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I know a lot of people do coffee/cocoa drinks with this, but what are some other good mixes?
Carolyn G.
Milwaukee, WI
How do people like the hazelnut?
April S.
Bayonne, NJ
Does anyone ever just put this in their milk ?
Angela M.
Is the hazelnut a strong flavor?
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this good on coffee? It sounds amazing