BY KAHLÚA #2 in Liqueurs & Cordials

ORIGINATING IN MEXICO, KAHLÚA HAS BECOME THE NUMBER ONE SELLING COFFEE LIQUEUR IN THE WORLD. SINCE 1936 KAHLUA STANDS FOR A RICH HERITAGE, FULL OF DIVERSITY AND COLOR; SOMETHING TRULY UNIQUE.

Kahlua Original is the hero ingredient in many cult cocktails and drinks, to name a few: White Russian, Espresso Martini, Mind Eraser. It will turn the average evening into a fun and different social highlight.

TASTING NOTES

Its deep brown color is attractive and deep. Kahlúa Original offers enticing scents of bittersweet coffee bean and roasted chest-nut and multilayered flavors of black coffee and sweet butter.

KAHLÚA® LIQUEUR. 20% ALC./VOL. (21.5% ALC./VOL., AVAILABLE ONLY IN OHIO).

© 2010 Imported by The Kahlúa Company, Purchase NY

• What is your absolute favorite way to drink this 17 Answers
  • Would you recommend this? 19 Answers
  • My mom always used to rave about this but I have never tr...15 Answers
Kahlua Liqueur
  • "Another coffee lovers favorite, pour it over vanilla ice cream for an yummy delight or add to your milk shakes for an extra kick!" in 14 reviews
  • "When blended with vanilla ice cream and Hershey's Chocolate this makes an excellent after dinner dessert." in 9 reviews
  • "Sorry Baileys, I have a new favourite liqueur to put in my coffee on cold, winter days, or, in iced coffee in the summer!" in 6 reviews
  • "Kahlua is great mix drink .and really have a smooth taste.if you like the taste of coffee,then this is a perfect combination.this is one of my most favorite drink." in 6 reviews
  • "Really goes so well with any warm drink....better yet....even with some milk and vodka...and a little bit of hershey's chocolate syrup makes the best drink...always my fave drink for when you want something sweet, but with alcohol. " in 6 reviews
Shannon💋 W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Kahlua is definitely the worst. This stuff is enough to have your stomach completely over the edge. The fact that it’s overly sweet and used in coffee type drinks is gross to me. It’s wayyyy to rich for the stomach unless you have a strong stomach and can handle it. I don’t recommend this unless you know it is something you can handle. Because if not it will make you very sick!
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I don’t drink often but when I do I like sweet drinks. I love this especially blended with ice cream and a little milk. Applebee’s has a drink like this and it’s so super good. The only problem I have is wanting another when I finish the first. This is also good in coffee or hot chocolate. I can’t complain about the price because a bottle will last me a very long time
Tiffany E.
Lawrenceville
First drink I ever had. Had it mixed with iced coffee and smores at a bon fire love it!!! Would recommend it if you love coffee try it mixed or a nice mocha milkshake with a touch of fun :) would buy it again or love to get it gifted with Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates in a Tube Pack of 2Kahlua Mocha Ground CoffeeKahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla.
Jennifer N.
Newport, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The first alcohol I ever tried was Kahlua mixed with milk and ice, which was also my mother's favorite and the only alcohol she ever drank. I am 34 years old and still remember the first time I tried it more than a decade ago, and it will always remind me of my mother even after she's gone. I actually plan to add some to my decaf coffee this evening :)
Evie H.
Altoona, PA
Kahlua is a classic for coffee lovers like me. It smells amazing, and it is amazing for mudslides, and actual hot coffee. I would purchase more if the alcohol content wasn't next to nothing, but that is typical of liquers, they are more for flavoring than alcohol content. Still, I will absolutely buy this more a relaxing girls day!
Jennie J.
Chapman
When I want a drink that's a little more desserts feel I love a mudslide or white Russian. You have to use Kahlua original. No substitution. The taste and texture always are perfect and the flavor is not to intense of a alcohol taste. You can also use it to make Colorado bulldogs which are also awesome. Kahlua Liqueur
Jenny T.
Vancouver, WA
Did I just hear Mind Eraser? Kahlua is always a great option. You can drink it as a refreshing beverage with a little bit of ice and lemon or you can make a good coffee drink with some half and half. Overall, you can never go wrong. Especially if you later it with vodka and soda water for a great time shot of Mind Eraser.
jeramie P.
Denver, CO
I first tasted this when I was 9 years old. I saw it under our tv stand and I smelled it and I thought it was chocolate drink. Thank god i did not get drunk my dad would have killed me. Lol up to now, my dad would always keep at least a bottle of kahlua in his house and we would share it sometimes. Great taste
Nicole B.
Glendale
You can make so many good drinks with this liquor and it doesn’t even taste like liquor. I’m the type of person who hates the taste of liquor but likes to get a little tipsy every once In awhile to just relax and mixing this in gives me a good tipsy but I’m not gagging while drinking it! So so good!
Erica H.
Kailua is great to add to coffee and other creamy drinks including those with ice cream. Too much is a bad thing probably since I can be on the heavier side. Mixes well although not a huge range of options to mix with, most people don’t want to mix Kahlua with a fruity drink.. at least I hope not.
Monika M.
Albuquerque , NM
What is the best drink to make using Kahlua?
Lauren O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If this better than baileys!?
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
What is a good drink to make with this?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
I've always had it mixed with something,,is it good over ice on it own for sipping??
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Has anyone tried this with chocolate milk? I heard it's pretty good