BY KAHLÚA

ORIGINATING IN MEXICO, KAHLÚA HAS BECOME THE NUMBER ONE SELLING COFFEE LIQUEUR IN THE WORLD. SINCE 1936 KAHLUA STANDS FOR A RICH HERITAGE, FULL OF DIVERSITY AND COLOR; SOMETHING TRULY UNIQUE.

Kahlua Original is the hero ingredient in many cult cocktails and drinks, to name a few: White Russian, Espresso Martini, Mind Eraser. It will turn the average evening into a fun and different social highlight.

TASTING NOTES

Its deep brown color is attractive and deep. Kahlúa Original offers enticing scents of bittersweet coffee bean and roasted chest-nut and multilayered flavors of black coffee and sweet butter.

KAHLÚA® LIQUEUR. 20% ALC./VOL. (21.5% ALC./VOL., AVAILABLE ONLY IN OHIO).

© 2010 Imported by The Kahlúa Company, Purchase NY

• What is your absolute favorite way to drink this 17 Answers
  • Would you recommend this? 19 Answers
  • My mom always used to rave about this but I have never tried it. ...15 Answers
Kahlua Liqueur
  • "Another coffee lovers favorite, pour it over vanilla ice cream for an yummy delight or add to your milk shakes for an extra kick!" in 14 reviews
  • "When blended with vanilla ice cream and Hershey's Chocolate this makes an excellent after dinner dessert." in 9 reviews
  • "Kahlua is great mix drink .and really have a smooth taste.if you like the taste of coffee,then this is a perfect combination.this is one of my most favorite drink." in 6 reviews
  • "Really goes so well with any warm drink....better yet....even with some milk and vodka...and a little bit of hershey's chocolate syrup makes the best drink...always my fave drink for when you want something sweet, but with alcohol. " in 6 reviews
  • "Sorry Baileys, I have a new favourite liqueur to put in my coffee on cold, winter days, or, in iced coffee in the summer!" in 6 reviews
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I don’t drink often but when I do I like sweet drinks. I love this especially blended with ice cream and a little milk. Applebee’s has a drink like this and it’s so super good. The only problem I have is wanting another when I finish the first. This is also good in coffee or hot chocolate. I can’t complain about the price because a bottle will last me a very long time
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
from time to time i want something sweet and delicous and i want to drink it all night until i fall asleep. Enter Kahlua ready to drink white russians. they are so good and mixed perfectly and the four pack wil gett you nice and toasty so you can relax and have a good night sleep. they are also wonderful for your "I dont drink beer" girlfriends. or you "I only like Smirnoff girlfriends" or my favorite" I only like sweet drinks" friends. these you cant drink as quickly as the fruity drinks so you dont have to worry about whose doing to be face down legs hanging out of your bathtub at the end of the night.
AngieBFly V.
This is one of the best I’ve ever tried mix it with some milk and you got a great drink in under one minute it taste delicious it gives you a little buzz it doesn’t give you a hangover and you can have it hot or cold it has been in my family for years my mom and me have it for New Year’s for Christmas and also for Thanksgiving it is a great treat and if you haven’t tried it you have not lived life to the full list yet go ahead and grab a bottle you will love it!!!
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
Who doesn't love a good coffee liqueur? This is a one of a kind Original drink that is great for making mudslides, adding to coffee and blended with cream over ice. I love to use it to flavor cookies and icing when I bake!
Kahlúa is a staple in my house for everything, chocolate martini's and 'adult milkshakes' I even add it to homemade whip cream.
If you like coffee and chocolate then this is the alcohol for you!
Lana L.
I love the flavor of coffee, condensed milk and vanilla. Does a non-alcoholic version of Kahlua drink exist? I wish it would, and without carbonation. I bet a lot of people would love it. I found a recipe and am going to try making my own, sugar-free :) I like that Kahlua is not too crazy sweet. Most American drinks including juices, candies, cookies and cakes don't really taste like anything but sugar. This is frustrating for someone who truly appreciates flavor.
Demi L.
Palm Bay , FL
I usually don't like my "dranks" to taste like dessert but it's absolutely delicious. Poured a nice shot of this bad boy in a chocolate milk shake and it taste only like a delicious chocolate milk shake and topped it with whipped cream. I guess that's the only bad thing about it. Pour just enough and you still can't taste the liquor, just the sweet goodness!
Lauren E.
Evansville, IN
If you haven’t made a mudslide with this, you’re missing out. 2 parts vodka, 2 parts milk (I use cream, but they both taste great), 1 part Kahlua, and one part Irish cream liqueur. Pour the vodka, Kahlua, and Irish cream over ice and and put the milk (or cream on it). Sweet and delicious, but still has a kick to it!
Zulma C.
Chicago
This is truly one of my favorite liqueurs. Even though it's sold in the United States, I look forward to bringing a couple of bottles back from Mexico. Makes it feel so much more authentic. Straight on the rocks, you definitely can't go wrong. The sweet but also smooth taste will have you coming back for more.
Delisa S.
New York
As someone who is not a big fan of the taste of alcohol I usually go for stuff like this. Had a nice flavor that wasn't over powered by alcohol. Tried it a few different ways (white russian, with soda, etc.) and I like it best with coffee. Probably one of my favorite drinks. Would recommend and buy again.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Kahlua is such a versatile product. I put some Kahlua in almost everything. From pancakes to cakes to coffee to drinks to shots... Everything. The taste is so amazing and the texture and consistency make it feel and taste so classic and special. To me, Kahlua is a must have in every bar and kitchen.
Monika M.
Albuquerque , NM
What is the best drink to make using Kahlua?
Lauren O.
Happy Hour Expert
If this better than baileys!?
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
What is a good drink to make with this?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
I've always had it mixed with something,,is it good over ice on it own for sipping??
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Has anyone tried this with chocolate milk? I heard it's pretty good