KAHLÚA Kahlua 1 L uploaded by Cheryl W.KAHLÚA Kahlua 1 L uploaded by Chantelle C.

BY KAHLÚA

Buy on Walmart
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
Cypress
GREAT alcohol! Mix it with baileys and some whipped cream and you've got the perfect shot/mixed drink. Pretty strong with a great flavor is hard to come by but this liquor has both so it's a steal! Affordable and available in most places. If you're looking to try something new then I suggest this!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Cle Elum
I love the smooth rich flavor of this product. It's wonderful in coffee, or mixed with milk and vodka for a mixed drink that goes down so easily it leaves you wanting another. It is a little expensive and there are generic copy cat brands but they just aren't as good the original.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Kahlua is a great liqueur to have a around the house as part of your bar selection. It is great for parties and guests. Great taste. Unique blend of liquor. Amazing choice as a digestive after dinner and for parties and get togethers. It has many uses
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I have a hard time knowing what to mix Kahlua with so I either just drink it straight or mix it with warm milk for spiked hot chocolate, or with ice cream for a milkshake, or into coffee. Kahlua is a great drink to end off the night.
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
This is great for mixed drinks like a White Russian or a mudslide. Not a very high alcohol content and very sweet but delicious when mixed. We always have this chocolate liquor in our house. Only brand for this type of drink.
Talor W.
Talor W.
The first time I Tasted this it was poured in my coffee (for some hair of the dog) and I was already in a state that made me very nauseous but once I tasted this I was heavily surprised at the flavor it was delicious!
Regan D.
Regan D.
Pelham, NY
Love mixing this with my coffee or hot chocolate in the winter for a boozy treat. Mixes so well with coffee flavors and actually augments the flavor of rather than just turning an already good drink into a boozy one.
Dayna F.
Dayna F.
Love to make White Russians and mix In my eggnog around Christmas time. Smooth, yummy and affordable. Will definitely purchase again. I have shared my eggnog recipe with friends and they have purchased as well
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Baxter, TN
Mudslides or White Russians. Both are amazing, and probably my favorite to sip on. I also don't mind a splash or two in my coffee in the morning on the weekends. Definitely wakes you up, in a good way. :)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Decent, but only to be used when mixing a drink. I would recommend for a cocktail party with friends but not for a drink with just your husband. Its affordable by far.