KAHLÚA Kahlua 1 L uploaded by Chantelle C.KAHLÚA Kahlua 1 L uploaded by Cheryl W.

BY KAHLÚA

Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
Kahlua is a great liqueur to have a around the house as part of your bar selection. It is great for parties and guests. Great taste. Unique blend of liquor. Amazing choice as a digestive after dinner and for parties and get togethers. It has many uses
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
This is great for mixed drinks like a White Russian or a mudslide. Not a very high alcohol content and very sweet but delicious when mixed. We always have this chocolate liquor in our house. Only brand for this type of drink.
Dayna F.
Dayna F.
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
Love to make White Russians and mix In my eggnog around Christmas time. Smooth, yummy and affordable. Will definitely purchase again. I have shared my eggnog recipe with friends and they have purchased as well
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
Decent, but only to be used when mixing a drink. I would recommend for a cocktail party with friends but not for a drink with just your husband. Its affordable by far.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
This is a great drink for mixing! It looks, smells, and tastes like coffee. So creamy & soft. One of my favorites & it's a must on my bar cart!
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
Mix this with some brandy and it's so delicious .. never had it just as is .. so can't tell you how it is with nothing mixed in
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Sterling, CO
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
My favorite drink is Kahlua on the rocks. The original Kahlua is the best. I can make it my self for much less in price but none of it tastes as good as this.thank you for making such a high quality product.
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
What can I say Kahlua does not last long in my fridge. We mix it in our coffee's, hot chocolates, just with plain milk for a mudslide, in milkshakes you name it! This is a delicious liquor and I highly recommend trying it! It is yummy!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
I find myself reaching for Kahlua more often then not, I love white and black Russians, or to even add it in my coffee after a meal. There's so many options to enjoy this liquor.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Athens
Review for: Kahlua 1 L
The first alcoholic drink I ever had! It's sweetness will stay with me forever! Still have it in my coffee sometimes!