Kahlúa Hazelnut Liqueur uploaded by Monica C.

BY KAHLÚA

Introduced in 2007, this dark mahogany liqueur is smooth and satiny with a creamy, nutty finish. The first hazelnut flavor you taste is immediately followed by an intense burst of coffee.

The perfect product of choice for a hot or chilled coffee drink.

Alaecia L.
I have always loved Kaluha! It's not too strong that it's over powering but not too weak that it's just a normal drink! 10out of 10 I would definitely buy again. Also I would definitely recommend it to friends and to family. In fact my mom is the reason I bought it.
Anju N.
This is really easy to drink even if you are not a hard drinker. It is a little bit sweet when I mix with a milk. This is not so expensive and I usually drink this with my friend when we hang out. I hope this product has more taste beside hazelnut! overall I like it.
Nicole W.
Madison, WI
Love making a chocolate milkshake with this, goes down easy and doesn't taste like alcohol. Careful it could be dangerous you could end up having alone than a few. It's a great product to have especially while entertaining. It is so versatile that it can go with almost anything.
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
I love kaluah. It’s delicious. I feel like everyone should try it at least once in their life. It’s affordable and the flavor is amazing. The brand has a lot of flavors, and they’re great for mixing when you want a rich drink.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this mixed with my coffee it goes great as a creamer in your coffee to give it that extra kick or you can take it as a shot or mix it with something else my favorite is coffee though the taste is amazing and it’s very affordable You can find pretty much anywhere I would highly highly recommend this
P A.
Winter Garden
I love the smell of the hazelnut liquor from Kahula. I originally bought this on a cruise ship because it was on sale! I didn’t try it ahead of time and was weary about the taste, but I was not let down at all
Ary V.
Denver
It's definitely a girls drink, kinda milky, with a little of vanilla that you can definitely taste. This is the kind of drink for a girl that doesn't really like drinking because it has a slight flavor of alcohol in it. The best it would be to mix it with sweet condensed milk and milk it's the best drink for a girls night
Kristin G.
Woodinville, WA
Hazelnut liquor is a great addition to make a spiked coffee or hot chocolate. Not something to use or drink everyday, but fun on occasion to spice things up a bit! Not very versatile, but still delicious.
Yaritza R.
Love this drink it’s so good. Nice and smooth but gets the job done . This is one of my favorite go to drinks if I am in the mood for one. This with some ice is perfect. Maybe add some cream
Kristy H.
Addison, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this drink, so good on the rocks, or mixed with coffee at night to relax. With winter on its way, I'll definitely be stocking up on Kahlua for holiday parties and to have some at home! Great drink any time of year, and delicious flavors to choose from!
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I know a lot of people do coffee/cocoa drinks with this, but what are some other good mixes?
Carolyn G.
Milwaukee, WI
How do people like the hazelnut?
April S.
Bayonne, NJ
Does anyone ever just put this in their milk ?
Angela M.
Is the hazelnut a strong flavor?
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this good on coffee? It sounds amazing