Kahlúa Hazelnut Liqueur uploaded by Monica C.

BY KAHLÚA

Introduced in 2007, this dark mahogany liqueur is smooth and satiny with a creamy, nutty finish. The first hazelnut flavor you taste is immediately followed by an intense burst of coffee.

The perfect product of choice for a hot or chilled coffee drink.

Kahlúa Hazelnut Liqueur

Start your review of Kahlúa Hazelnut Liqueur!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alaecia L.
I have always loved Kaluha! It's not too strong that it's over powering but not too weak that it's just a normal drink! 10out of 10 I would definitely buy again. Also I would definitely recommend it to friends and to family. In fact my mom is the reason I bought it.
Anju N.
This is really easy to drink even if you are not a hard drinker. It is a little bit sweet when I mix with a milk. This is not so expensive and I usually drink this with my friend when we hang out. I hope this product has more taste beside hazelnut! overall I like it.
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
I love kaluah. It’s delicious. I feel like everyone should try it at least once in their life. It’s affordable and the flavor is amazing. The brand has a lot of flavors, and they’re great for mixing when you want a rich drink.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this mixed with my coffee it goes great as a creamer in your coffee to give it that extra kick or you can take it as a shot or mix it with something else my favorite is coffee though the taste is amazing and it’s very affordable You can find pretty much anywhere I would highly highly recommend this
Ary V.
Aurora, CO
It's definitely a girls drink, kinda milky, with a little of vanilla that you can definitely taste. This is the kind of drink for a girl that doesn't really like drinking because it has a slight flavor of alcohol in it. The best it would be to mix it with sweet condensed milk and milk it's the best drink for a girls night
Ana A.
nj
If you enjoy the taste of hazelnut coffee this is something you would want to buy! It’s so rich and tasty. Especially if you would want to try it as a spiced milkshake. You would just add the Kahlúa in the blender with vanilla ice cream, and some cookies and a spoon of Nutella and viola you have a perfect shake with a kick to it.
Kristy H.
Addison, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this drink, so good on the rocks, or mixed with coffee at night to relax. With winter on its way, I'll definitely be stocking up on Kahlua for holiday parties and to have some at home! Great drink any time of year, and delicious flavors to choose from!
Daci R.
Bastrop, TX
Honestly who doesn't like Kahlua? It's one of my grandma's favorite liqueurs so we always have a bottle at every holiday gathering. I like to put it in my coffee or make a delicious white Russian with it. Also tasty all by itself. And the hazelnut is a great flavor!
Mary E.
Sacramento, CA
2 shots of kahlua, and full cup of coffee! You can even add ice. You’re welcome ;) you can sip this bad boy all day long at home for breakfast, lunch or dinner :) no one will ever know that you’re coffee isn’t coffee if you know what I mean :)
Mayra P.
Coffee notes with sweetness form the base notes with the aromatic nuttiness of hazelnuts the alcohol wrapping around both.The hazelnut actually smells like roasted hazelnuts, not some chemical equivalent. Would definitely buy it again
Carolyn G.
Milwaukee, WI
How do people like the hazelnut?
April S.
Bayonne, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does anyone ever just put this in their milk ?
Angela M.
Is the hazelnut a strong flavor?