Kahlúa Hazelnut Liqueur

Introduced in 2007, this dark mahogany liqueur is smooth and satiny with a creamy, nutty finish. The first hazelnut flavor you taste is immediately followed by an intense burst of coffee.

The perfect product of choice for a hot or chilled coffee drink.

I've had this once and it was so good. Where do you buy it?
Is the hazelnut a strong flavor?
Is this good on coffee? It sounds amazing
Start your review of Kahlúa Hazelnut Liqueur!
How would you rate this product?
Ary V.
Aurora, CO
It's definitely a girls drink, kinda milky, with a little of vanilla that you can definitely taste. This is the kind of drink for a girl that doesn't really like drinking because it has a slight flavor of alcohol in it. The best it would be to mix it with sweet condensed milk and milk it's the best drink for a girls night
Michele M.
Elk Grove, CA
Mix one part Kahulua, one part vodka, and one part bailey's and you have yourself an orgasm! This one you can have in public. :)
Elle C.
Royersford, PA
I love roasting marshmallows and dipping them in kahlua. Perfect way to enjoy a crisp fall night, eating some yummy adult s'mores!!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I put this in my cup of coffee and it was absolutely delicious you have to try it at least once or twice with a little whip cream
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Excellent added to coffee , milk mixed with Baileys , great served alone as a shot or with a few cubes of ice.
Macey W.
Brunswick, OH
I’m not normally a big fan of super sweet or non-fruity flavored liqueurs, but YALLLLLLL this is SO GOOD if you just throw a splash in some hot coffee!! You don’t even need creamer, the flavor goes from zero to a hundred just like that. Just be careful of how many cups ya have 😉🤫
Ankiy F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is such a delicious kahlua flavor! It is great with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks!
Claudia S.
Aurora, CO
When hosting a book club brunch, I had this as an option to spike the coffee. It was a hit with me & most of the folks. Some people just weren't a fan.
Linda P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Kahlua Liqueur Hazelnut is a new addition to my liquor cabinet collection. The flavor is amazing and I love to add it in my baking recipes and even a splash in my coffee. I honestly didn't know what to expect when I purchased it, but I'm glad I did. It's delicious!
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Used this in a cake recipe. Was super delicious! Made our boozy chocolate cake extra special by lending coffee and hazelnut flavors in the whipped cream and in the chocolate cake itself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...