BY KAHLÚA #18 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kahlúa’s better than ever with a new look and two new great flavors, French Vanilla and Hazelnut. Make any occasion more exotic with the rich taste of the number one selling coffee liqueur in the U.S. see more...

Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
When I first encountered this, I was like coffee and liquor doesn't sound good to me at all!! This surprised me! It has a really nice flavor!Almost addicting! It makes my cocktail taste like I'm having a cup of chilled coffee!
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
This is not a good drink. My friend got me to try it one night and I did not care for it. The texture was very thick and it almost tasted like milk. My friend loves it and drinks it all the time but it's just not for me.
Courtney K.
Fountain Inn, SC
I love these products! They taste so good and are easy to drink without being too strong. They are affordable and go a long way. I am a repeat customer, and will continue to buy it! I would recommend it to others.
Rosa H.
We use it to make a delicious “grown up chocolate milk”! We mix it with milk, bailey’s original, and sometimes a little extra chocolate syrup. Definitely tastes more like dessert than alcohol which is a huge plus for me!
Marisol C.
San Antonio
The taste is great ! The only problem I would have is with the after taste. Taste almost the same as Bailey’s but with a little more kick to It. I bought I.T from a local liquor store the street from my house.
Lexi E.
Norton, MA
This goes awesome in some coffee iced or hot. This is great for the weekends hanging out. This taste great in a plain coffee to really add flavor. I prefer this in a hot coffee but iced tastes great as well.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I have a soft spot for anything hazelnut. This stuff is so delicious it’s not even funny. It has a lovely sweet taste but isn’t too overbearing. Put a little bit of this in your coffee then thank me later.
Kyle G.
Another very classic liqueur, if you’re making any cream drinks you have to have This in your bar. My mother in law and her family top their ice cream with it for a great adult treat.
Tara R.
Kahula is one of my all-time favorite brands. I'm not into wine or hard liquor, so Kahula suits my needs. It's smooth and not strong at all. Recommend for anyone not into hard liquor
Kelsey D.
Klamath Falls, OR
I have had a bottle for a year now. I just do not find that I crave or want to drink it because I don’t know what to mix it with! It’s a dessert or special occasion alcohol for sure.