BY KAHLÚA #11 in Drink Mixes

Kahlúa’s better than ever with a new look and two new great flavors, French Vanilla and Hazelnut. Make any occasion more exotic with the rich taste of the number one selling coffee liqueur in the U.S. see more...

Michelle T.
Gainesville, FL
I love the taste with milk on the rocks it is sooo goooood yummy. I recommend with my closed eyes. Don't know what else to say I just know it is my favorite one I love hazelnut, so the combination of both is awesome.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This is basically dessert in a bottle. It's amazing on its own, in coffee, and with dairy products like milk or ice cream. It's super creamy and thick! It's a little on the expensive side but worth buying for the indulgence.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
This tastes great in coffee for an after dinner delight. It’s like having a coffee drink and a dessert all in one. I especially like that it doesn’t have a pungent alcoholic taste or smell to it making it seem more like a sweet treat.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Try this! It will catch any sipping lady off guard, but isn’t that the fun in drinking with your friends! This is the key to any good night! Pregame! Postgame! Etc. I love this brand. Highly recommended.
Kristin G.
Woodinville
Hazelnut liquor is a great addition to make a spiked coffee or hot chocolate. Not something to use or drink everyday, but fun on occasion to spice things up a bit! Not very versatile, but still delicious.
☆ M.
If you are anything like me, you probably love anything hazelnut flavored! Well Kahlua hit the nail on the head with this Kahlua Hazelnut Liqueur, which you can simply drink on the rocks on its own or pair with milk, chocolate milk, coffee, or in desserts like ice cream or smoothies. Great pairing of two of my favorite things!!
Jessica V.
Cape Coral, FL
I wasn’t a fan of hazelnut but this was yummy! It’s good price for the quality liquor! You gotta love how there label it just looks live a gift. Can’t wait to try more flavors.
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
The taste of this does have a hazelnut taste to it. It’s really creamy and milky. I usually mix this with other alcoholic drinks to make my mixed drinks. But if you’re looking for something that will taste good this is it. But the effect on this will usually take a little while and get you all at once. That’s the only thing I dislike about this when mixing it.
KELSEY O.
This is a great liquor to add to your coffee. Every winter, my friends and I go on a ski trip in the mountains. We love to have the Kahlua Hazelnut Liquor on hand to add to coffee - it is a vacation after all! The flavor is great and quality is good! I will continue to buy this brand and flavor.
Kristin S.
Good mixer. I don't use it too often, as it's a fairly weak mix. But I like the flavor, and when you run it through the blender with some milk, vanilla ice cream, and a touch of rum, it's really fantastic. For me, this is mostly a dessert mixer.