Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before b...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does ...2 Answers
Victoria L.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Gourmet Bags more...
Literally the best coffee you will ever buy. I found the taste of this to be pleasant without anything even in it. That is rare for me since I usually do mostly creamer with a drop of coffee. I will be buying again
Caroline W.
Westminster , MD
Surprisingly delicious coffee coming from a brand that sells alcohol! Very fragrant with a nice nutty aftertaste.
Narghis A.
Venezuela
Gran sabor a café.... Me encanta!! .. Lo recomiendo ampliamente!!!... Ideal para compartir con amigos!
Ashleigh C.
Buckhannon
Love this coffee! It's a coffee you don't have to add much to. I thought it was somewhat pricey so that's why I get it every once in a while as a treat.
Samantha B.
Adrian
This is one of my favorite ground coffees. Hazelnut is my preffered flavor and the khalua brand has a strong unique flavor.
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
So gooood! I don't even like coffee, but I liked this. Perfect blend of awesome flavors & made me feel exhilarated. Bought 3 more bags.
Friends like it too.
Jenna A.
Clarksville, TN
Yummy but I can still definitely taste any alcohol that I mix in with it. I'm not sure if it's because I'm just really not into sweet alcohol mixes, but it didn't go down well for me. I WOULD buy it again because my hubby swears by it and so do my guests! It's just a personal preference that I'm not in love with it I guess!
Hillary S.
I typically stay away from artificially flavored coffees, call me a purist, but the Kahlua logo definitely caught my eye. I tried it and I really did fall in love. Definitely recommend for those looking for a little something special in their coffee.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Pretty good. My mom used to buy this and I can smell it in the morning.
Mmm
Yvonne K.
North York, OK
Love this ground coffee. I always grab this one at Winners. This has a really nice flavour. Most of the flavoured ground coffees taste terrible that I've tried so this is my go-to one.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.