Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before b...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does ...2 Answers
Jenika S.
This flavored coffee is lacking in my opinion. It is weak in roast and the hazelnut flavor leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It definitely did not meet my expectations. I most likely wouldn't purchase this item again in the future. however would give their unflavored coffee a chance.
Colleen C.
Sault ste marie, ON
I purchased this as a special treat, because i love hazelnut. The flavour is nice, and it smell amazing while brewing, but i found it had a strange after taste which takes away from the enjoyment for me.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Pretty good. My mom used to buy this and I can smell it in the morning.
Mmm
Maria A.
Tucson, AZ
Or my favorite but I'd buy if I needed to. I love coffee, and khalua but I'll stick with the actual drink verse the coffee grounds
Alla L.
Kirkland
Good coffee deserves 4 starts. Everything is good and the brand name as well. The taste is great, the flavor and aroma, but as for me the hazelnut taste is too strong. I usually do the coffee in my coffee maker. I love flavored coffe, but this one is to strong for me. It's about 6 $ at Tjmaxx. I've tried ones but will not buy again😮
Shirley P.
Dry prong
Nice bold flavor. Smooth and rich. Would definitely buy again. Top it off with Baileys liquor to add a kick to it. A bit out of my price range for regular buy but I get it when I can afford it. Went beyond expectations and I've already shared with other family and friends.
Narghis A.
Venezuela
Gran sabor a café.... Me encanta!! .. Lo recomiendo ampliamente!!!... Ideal para compartir con amigos!
Lauren D.
I really enjoyed this coffee. I tend to put Kailua in my coffee, so it made sense to me to try, I've been on a hunt for the perfect bag of hazelnut coffee beans for about 2 years now. And this was a good contender. The flavor was a a tint weenie bit more chemical than some others I've tried. But I would still repurchase it. It was tastier than most.
Jenna A.
Clarksville, TN
Yummy but I can still definitely taste any alcohol that I mix in with it. I'm not sure if it's because I'm just really not into sweet alcohol mixes, but it didn't go down well for me. I WOULD buy it again because my hubby swears by it and so do my guests! It's just a personal preference that I'm not in love with it I guess!
Hajar B.
Casablanca, Casablanca hay hassani
I really like this product a coffee with a lot of good things like it :) :) :) :) :) like it must have in your house!!
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.