Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before b...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does ...2 Answers
Danielle F.
How could you go wrong with hazelnut flavour!!! My tastebuds danced at the thought when I seen it on the shelves.
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I get these in the K-cup form, so delicious. I'm not one for flavored coffee but this one is perfect.
Amanda J.
Dartmouth
Review for: Of 6 more...
Excellent coffee mix. It’s a staple in our household. Although I’m not a coffee drinker this has made me a bit of one! Great product.
Diana B.
Kazlų Rūda
This Coffee so good and The morning was perfeckt when people can drink this Coffee
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love hazelnut flavored coffees. This one has to be one of my favorites. Beautiful bold hazelnut flavor.
Sarah W.
Seriously, this is one of the best super Hazelnut tasting coffees I've ever had. Very good!
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Man I can drink this all alone I mix it in pancakes the bessssttttt. I thought of some amazing ways to mix this drink that's my little secrets.
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
I have never tried the coffee but I can imagine it's great. I have had the liquor and it's amazing. Plus hazelnut is great, I must try soon!
Courtney N.
New Brighton , PA
This coffee tastes great! I love the flavor and the quality of the beans are better than I would have expected. Can’t wait to try it in a French press
Courtney E.
Wyoming , MN
Absolutely delicious! I am a coffee fanatic and this has great taste, it's not too strong or too dull. It is perfect
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.