Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #31 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna P.
New Castle , DE
Foodie Expert
I don't love Kahlua liquor but soooooo love Kahlua coffee. It's soooo delicious. I want to drink this drink every day.
Hajar B.
I really like this product a coffee with a lot of good things like it :) :) :) :) :) like it must have in your house!!
princ e.
Kahlua coffee Kahlua Ground Coffee Original that coffee sounds very good so tasty it makes you so freah.
Danielle F.
How could you go wrong with hazelnut flavour!!! My tastebuds danced at the thought when I seen it on the shelves.
Angeline A.
surrey, BC
Foodie Expert
This is so good. If you want alcohol with your coffee there's no other way to do it than with Kahlua. So tasty
Caitlin H.
Very tasty! Would recommend it to friends and family. Will buy it again very soon. Not to strong in flavior
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Renee' H.