Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #31 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mandy S.
Hancock, MI
This is delish. I brought some into work for the team and it was a hit. The only down fall is for the k kup users as these are grounds. Perhaps they have a k kup version?
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Foodie Expert
Kahlua Hazelnut coffee has definitely become one of my favorites. I love the taste of Kahlua, and with the hazelnut coffee mixed in, it's exponentially better.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
Can I just say this stuff not only smells amazing but tastes just as good. Flavored coffees can be pretty iffy but this one is worth trying. I only added a splash of cream and a little sugar and it was perfect.
Hillary S.
I typically stay away from artificially flavored coffees, call me a purist, but the Kahlua logo definitely caught my eye. I tried it and I really did fall in love. Definitely recommend for those looking for a little something special in their coffee.
Iliana C.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this coffee. It's one of my favorite coffee to drink every morning before going to work. Hazel nut is my favorite. Smells so good.
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
I swear this stuff is like crack. It's easily my favorite flavored ground coffeehouse down. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I'll drink an entire 14 cup pot of this throughout the day. Just make sure not to drink it in the evening of you're sensitive to caffeine.
Alla L.
Peachtree City, GA
Good coffee deserves 4 starts. Everything is good and the brand name as well. The taste is great, the flavor and aroma, but as for me the hazelnut taste is too strong. I usually do the coffee in my coffee maker. I love flavored coffe, but this one is to strong for me. It's about 6 $ at Tjmaxx. I've tried ones but will not buy again😮
Colleen C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I purchased this as a special treat, because i love hazelnut. The flavour is nice, and it smell amazing while brewing, but i found it had a strange after taste which takes away from the enjoyment for me.
Kellie D.
Tweed Ont, Ontario
Love love love this. It is an explosion of flavorn in your mouth. The flavor is incredible. I always love todrink this .
Diana B.
Kazlų Rūda
This Coffee so good and The morning was perfeckt when people can drink this Coffee
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Renee' H.