Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #38 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
This is a thanksgiving gotta have. The grown ups will really love the way this tastes.
Cara S.
Brick, NJ
So delicious, a great after dinner coffee by itself or to mix with liquoers like kaluha
Andrea S.
I LOVE the smell of this coffee! I could drink it all day!! Love love love love it!!!
Enola B.
Madison, AL
I'm a typical fall and pumpkin spice girl so i love anything pumpkin spice flavored.
Holly K.
Whitefish Bay , WI
Yum! This is very good! Strong and flavorful, but the hazelnut is not overbearing.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Pretty good. My mom used to buy this and I can smell it in the morning.
Mmm
Colleen C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I purchased this as a special treat, because i love hazelnut. The flavour is nice, and it smell amazing while brewing, but i found it had a strange after taste which takes away from the enjoyment for me.
Alla L.
Peachtree City, GA
Good coffee deserves 4 starts. Everything is good and the brand name as well. The taste is great, the flavor and aroma, but as for me the hazelnut taste is too strong. I usually do the coffee in my coffee maker. I love flavored coffe, but this one is to strong for me. It's about 6 $ at Tjmaxx. I've tried ones but will not buy again😮
Kellie D.
Tweed Ont, Ontario
Love love love this. It is an explosion of flavorn in your mouth. The flavor is incredible. I always love todrink this .
Anna P.
New Castle, DE
I don't love Kahlua liquor but soooooo love Kahlua coffee. It's soooo delicious. I want to drink this drink every day.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.