Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #40 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laurie H.
I like the hazelnut taste in this coffee. There was just the right amount so I did not have to use my hazelnut creamer.
Courtney E.
Absolutely delicious! I am a coffee fanatic and this has great taste, it's not too strong or too dull. It is perfect
Caroline W.
Hampstead, MD
Surprisingly delicious coffee coming from a brand that sells alcohol! Very fragrant with a nice nutty aftertaste.
Katie U.
Sullivan
I love hazelnut flavored things. And I love coffee so this is a natural choice. And who can beat Kahlua?
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I get these in the K-cup form, so delicious. I'm not one for flavored coffee but this one is perfect.
Cassie K.
Flavor on this product is out of this world! Perfect compliment in the morning! Will keep buying!
Amanda R.
I'm a big coffee connoisseur and I really like Kaluah so having them together is a real treat
Ankiy F.
This tastes amazing!!! It is smooth and delicious, perfect on its own or mixed in drinks!
Andrea S.
I LOVE the smell of this coffee! I could drink it all day!! Love love love love it!!!
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
I swear this stuff is like crack. It's easily my favorite flavored ground coffeehouse down. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I'll drink an entire 14 cup pot of this throughout the day. Just make sure not to drink it in the evening of you're sensitive to caffeine.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Foodie Expert
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.