Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before b...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does ...2 Answers
Cassie K.
Flavor on this product is out of this world! Perfect compliment in the morning! Will keep buying!
Shay M.
San Jose, CA
Kahlua coffee. Like can life get any better fr? Well it's not Starbucks but it's a close second
Amanda R.
I'm a big coffee connoisseur and I really like Kaluah so having them together is a real treat
Sadie A.
Ozark , MO
Omg this is just beyond😍🙌🏼. Sooo delicious with the classic Kahlua taste plus the hazelnut!
Kate S.
Makes the best French press or Keurig cups. It's nice and bold without tasting artificial.
Sarah W.
Seriously, this is one of the best super Hazelnut tasting coffees I've ever had. Very good!
Anna T.
Tiffin, OH
We have a Kuerig machine that we have an adapter too. This is one of my fiance's favorite.
Influenster M.
This is a delicious hazelnut coffee. I really like it and have been drinking it for years.
Ankiy F.
This tastes amazing!!! It is smooth and delicious, perfect on its own or mixed in drinks!
Charlotte F.
Youngstown, OH
Hazelnut... My favorite! Rich, delicious flavor. Has a sweet and creamy taste. Must try!
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.

Walmart