Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before b...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does ...2 Answers
Laurie H.
I like the hazelnut taste in this coffee. There was just the right amount so I did not have to use my hazelnut creamer.
Courtney E.
Wyoming, MN
Absolutely delicious! I am a coffee fanatic and this has great taste, it's not too strong or too dull. It is perfect
Makaela P.
Stockton, CA
When it's one of those beautiful summer mornings I love nothing more then to have the smell of this hazelnut coffee.
Caroline W.
Westminster , MD
Surprisingly delicious coffee coming from a brand that sells alcohol! Very fragrant with a nice nutty aftertaste.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
My favorite "treat" coffee to buy for my home!It's delicious!So good,and strong,which I love.Excellent quality.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love hazelnut flavored coffees. This one has to be one of my favorites. Beautiful bold hazelnut flavor.
Katie U.
Sullivan
I love hazelnut flavored things. And I love coffee so this is a natural choice. And who can beat Kahlua?
Kat L.
Just like the real thing. Opening the bag when you first get it and taking a big whiff- INSTANT HIGH!
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I get these in the K-cup form, so delicious. I'm not one for flavored coffee but this one is perfect.
Laressa B.
Owingsville, KY
I love my hazelnut coffee! This has an amazing flavor and taste so good after a good night of sleep!
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.

back