Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #31 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not even a big coffee drinker but this brand not only smells good but tastes good! I will drink this anytime! Packaging is very catchy as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
This is definitely my favorite flavor from this brand. I recently tried this drink at a friends house and immediately asked what it was I love it
Jessica F.
Fresno , CA
Foodie Expert
I have never tried the coffee but I can imagine it's great. I have had the liquor and it's amazing. Plus hazelnut is great, I must try soon!
Ashley W.
Glendale, AZ
Hazelnut. Anything hazelnut is delicious. I would definitely recommend. Has a particular flavor. If you don't like hazelnut don't buy.
Alysha M.
York
Really enjoyed this flavor coffee. Will definitely buy it again. Was very pleased with the product and quality. Met my expectations.
Maria A.
Tucson, AZ
Or my favorite but I'd buy if I needed to. I love coffee, and khalua but I'll stick with the actual drink verse the coffee grounds
Wizdom N.
Foodie Expert
Best coffee on the planet hands down! Makes the perfect expresso and perfect for adult hot coco nights. Not expensive either.
Lisa J.
Foodie Expert
This is good coffee. I really enjoyed it. Love me some caffeine in the morning! The hazzlenut coffee smells really good too
Samantha B.
Adrian
This is one of my favorite ground coffees. Hazelnut is my preffered flavor and the khalua brand has a strong unique flavor.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Foodie Expert
This is actually pretty good. The coffee is not overwhelming and it taste like good quality. I have a hard time finding it
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Renee' H.