Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #40 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cara S.
Brick, NJ
So delicious, a great after dinner coffee by itself or to mix with liquoers like kaluha
Holly K.
Whitefish Bay , WI
Yum! This is very good! Strong and flavorful, but the hazelnut is not overbearing.
Shay M.
San Jose, CA
Kahlua coffee. Like can life get any better fr? Well it's not Starbucks but it's a close second
Anna T.
Tiffin, OH
We have a Kuerig machine that we have an adapter too. This is one of my fiance's favorite.
Charlotte F.
Youngstown, OH
Hazelnut... My favorite! Rich, delicious flavor. Has a sweet and creamy taste. Must try!
Kelley O.
Brooksville, FL
hands down amazing coffee. i always buy this stuff. the taste you can't beat. so smooth to the palate and a nice rich taste. i love it. great job people!
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
So gooood! I don't even like coffee, but I liked this. Perfect blend of awesome flavors & made me feel exhilarated. Bought 3 more bags.
Friends like it too.
Ashleigh C.
Buckhannon
Love this coffee! It's a coffee you don't have to add much to. I thought it was somewhat pricey so that's why I get it every once in a while as a treat.
Courtney N.
New Brighton, PA
This coffee tastes great! I love the flavor and the quality of the beans are better than I would have expected. Can’t wait to try it in a French press
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
If you like your coffee strong and you enjoy alcohol then this is your type of drink! Every once in a while on a winter morning I jave to have a cup.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Foodie Expert
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.