Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #34 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alysha M.
York
Really enjoyed this flavor coffee. Will definitely buy it again. Was very pleased with the product and quality. Met my expectations.
Robin J.
3 things I love, Kahlua, Hazelnut and Coffee. I love the aroma in my home when it brews. Makes great ice cubes for my iced coffee!!!
Maria A.
Tucson, AZ
Or my favorite but I'd buy if I needed to. I love coffee, and khalua but I'll stick with the actual drink verse the coffee grounds
Wizdom N.
Best coffee on the planet hands down! Makes the perfect expresso and perfect for adult hot coco nights. Not expensive either.
Samantha B.
Adrian
This is one of my favorite ground coffees. Hazelnut is my preffered flavor and the khalua brand has a strong unique flavor.
Lisa J.
This is good coffee. I really enjoyed it. Love me some caffeine in the morning! The hazzlenut coffee smells really good too
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is actually pretty good. The coffee is not overwhelming and it taste like good quality. I have a hard time finding it
Melanie N.
Taste great, kinda have to use a little more of this product to get my coffee to be as strong as I like, hence the 4 stars.
Abigail M.
Wixom, MI
Any sort of Hazelnut coffee is good to me! This is my go to flavor for coffee. Kahlua would be the absolute best though!
Laurie H.
I like the hazelnut taste in this coffee. There was just the right amount so I did not have to use my hazelnut creamer.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.