Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #94 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before b...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Krystyne C.
I was surprised at the taste of this. I will say it's sweet so don't add your regular sugar to it. I use bailey's as a creamer so I use no added sugar
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
If you like your coffee strong and you enjoy alcohol then this is your type of drink! Every once in a while on a winter morning I jave to have a cup.
Christina K.
Clovis, CA
I'm not even a big coffee drinker but this brand not only smells good but tastes good! I will drink this anytime! Packaging is very catchy as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is definitely my favorite flavor from this brand. I recently tried this drink at a friends house and immediately asked what it was I love it
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Man I can drink this all alone I mix it in pancakes the bessssttttt. I thought of some amazing ways to mix this drink that's my little secrets.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
I'm a huge fan of hazelnut so I'd pretty much drink or eat anything with it in it and this is such a great flavor, I always keep some on hand
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
I have never tried the coffee but I can imagine it's great. I have had the liquor and it's amazing. Plus hazelnut is great, I must try soon!
Iliana C.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this coffee. It's one of my favorite coffee to drink every morning before going to work. Hazel nut is my favorite. Smells so good.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
Delicious! Great product, great taste, worth the price. It is one of my go to coffees! I'm very impressed with there hazelnut grounds!
Ashley W.
Glendale, AZ
Hazelnut. Anything hazelnut is delicious. I would definitely recommend. Has a particular flavor. If you don't like hazelnut don't buy.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.