Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #90 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before b...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
Can I just say this stuff not only smells amazing but tastes just as good. Flavored coffees can be pretty iffy but this one is worth trying. I only added a splash of cream and a little sugar and it was perfect.
Hillary S.
I typically stay away from artificially flavored coffees, call me a purist, but the Kahlua logo definitely caught my eye. I tried it and I really did fall in love. Definitely recommend for those looking for a little something special in their coffee.
Mandy S.
Hancock, MI
This is delish. I brought some into work for the team and it was a hit. The only down fall is for the k kup users as these are grounds. Perhaps they have a k kup version?
Wailany G.
Cameron, NC
Hazelnuts one of my favorite favorite coffee flavors and I love this one because it's so rich you can actually taste the hazelnut was just screaming perfect it's just really good
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
Yummo! I purchased this for $5.99. I did NOT expect the great taste that it has. it's non-alcoholic, and ritch in hazlenut flavor! BEST part, it's not outrageously priced.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Kahlua Hazelnut coffee has definitely become one of my favorites. I love the taste of Kahlua, and with the hazelnut coffee mixed in, it's exponentially better.
Kelley O.
Brooksville, FL
hands down amazing coffee. i always buy this stuff. the taste you can't beat. so smooth to the palate and a nice rich taste. i love it. great job people!
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
So gooood! I don't even like coffee, but I liked this. Perfect blend of awesome flavors & made me feel exhilarated. Bought 3 more bags.
Friends like it too.
Ashleigh C.
Buckhannon
Love this coffee! It's a coffee you don't have to add much to. I thought it was somewhat pricey so that's why I get it every once in a while as a treat.
Courtney N.
New brighton, PA
This coffee tastes great! I love the flavor and the quality of the beans are better than I would have expected. Can’t wait to try it in a French press
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.