Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #40 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melanie N.
Taste great, kinda have to use a little more of this product to get my coffee to be as strong as I like, hence the 4 stars.
Abigail M.
Wixom, MI
Any sort of Hazelnut coffee is good to me! This is my go to flavor for coffee. Kahlua would be the absolute best though!
Makaela P.
Stockton, CA
When it's one of those beautiful summer mornings I love nothing more then to have the smell of this hazelnut coffee.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love hazelnut flavored coffees. This one has to be one of my favorites. Beautiful bold hazelnut flavor.
Laressa B.
Owingsville, KY
I love my hazelnut coffee! This has an amazing flavor and taste so good after a good night of sleep!
Sarah W.
Seriously, this is one of the best super Hazelnut tasting coffees I've ever had. Very good!
Sadie A.
Springfield, MO
Omg this is just beyond😍🙌🏼. Sooo delicious with the classic Kahlua taste plus the hazelnut!
Influenster M.
This is a delicious hazelnut coffee. I really like it and have been drinking it for years.
Kate S.
Makes the best French press or Keurig cups. It's nice and bold without tasting artificial.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC
This is a thanksgiving gotta have. The grown ups will really love the way this tastes.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Foodie Expert
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.