Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before b...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does ...2 Answers
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
So delicious. I'm a big fan of hazelnut coffee in general, and this was great. The price was decent. The taste was great. The smell was top notch. I do think the coffee was a little strong but could be adjusted but the person making the coffee. Overall would recommend.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
This has a different but good taste to it. If u like hazelnut I would tell you to try this out. Everybody has different tastes because my sister didn't like it, but I say stars! Lol forget her, she has weird taste buds! Lol
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
This coffee is really good . I say u go out n buy one and Rey it for your slef❤️ not too pricy but good for what it taste like ❤️ give it a try u might find it amazing like I did.. And don't second guess ur self too
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
I swear this stuff is like crack. It's easily my favorite flavored ground coffeehouse down. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I'll drink an entire 14 cup pot of this throughout the day. Just make sure not to drink it in the evening of you're sensitive to caffeine.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Kailua coffee flavors are very tasty.I found the hazelnut and tried it now it's my favorite. I still buy the others but I use hazelnut more.The richest flavors.The smell when it's brewing is heavenly.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
I purchased this coffee online at the advice of a friend. The coffee has a smooth, robust taste. The packaging is colorful and easy to read. The quality is superior. I would try other flavors and I would purchase this coffee again.
Tricia M.
ITHACA, NY
Can I just say this stuff not only smells amazing but tastes just as good. Flavored coffees can be pretty iffy but this one is worth trying. I only added a splash of cream and a little sugar and it was perfect.
Shirley P.
Dry prong
Nice bold flavor. Smooth and rich. Would definitely buy again. Top it off with Baileys liquor to add a kick to it. A bit out of my price range for regular buy but I get it when I can afford it. Went beyond expectations and I've already shared with other family and friends.
Hillary S.
I typically stay away from artificially flavored coffees, call me a purist, but the Kahlua logo definitely caught my eye. I tried it and I really did fall in love. Definitely recommend for those looking for a little something special in their coffee.
Yvonne K.
North York, OK
Love this ground coffee. I always grab this one at Winners. This has a really nice flavour. Most of the flavoured ground coffees taste terrible that I've tried so this is my go-to one.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.