Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #34 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah M.
Tasty and fun to use. Affordable and found at any grocery store. Many flavors available and all great. It is better than it's alternatives. I would recommend and purchase again.
Jessica M.
I cannot express how much I love Hazlenut coffee, and the Kahlua brand never ceases to impress. At an affordable price, no less. My expectations were exceeded. Definitely the best haze
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Absolutely heavenly. You will be paying for the brand name but it is delicious and you can also sometimes find sample size packages at world market. I have also found Kahlua brand many times at T.J. Maxx. If you like hazelnut and Kahlua, you will love this.
Jenika S.
This flavored coffee is lacking in my opinion. It is weak in roast and the hazelnut flavor leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It definitely did not meet my expectations. I most likely wouldn't purchase this item again in the future. however would give their unflavored coffee a chance.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
Such great coffee! In many Hazelnut Flavored coffees, you can hardly taste any hazelnut. That isn't the case with this! You can definitely taste all of the flavors. This is a coffee that needs hardly any, IF any, creamer added to it - as the taste is already so smooth.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
So delicious. I'm a big fan of hazelnut coffee in general, and this was great. The price was decent. The taste was great. The smell was top notch. I do think the coffee was a little strong but could be adjusted but the person making the coffee. Overall would recommend.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
This has a different but good taste to it. If u like hazelnut I would tell you to try this out. Everybody has different tastes because my sister didn't like it, but I say stars! Lol forget her, she has weird taste buds! Lol
Yovana M.
Perris , CA
This coffee is really good . I say u go out n buy one and Rey it for your slef❤️ not too pricy but good for what it taste like ❤️ give it a try u might find it amazing like I did.. And don't second guess ur self too
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
I swear this stuff is like crack. It's easily my favorite flavored ground coffeehouse down. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I'll drink an entire 14 cup pot of this throughout the day. Just make sure not to drink it in the evening of you're sensitive to caffeine.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Kailua coffee flavors are very tasty.I found the hazelnut and tried it now it's my favorite. I still buy the others but I use hazelnut more.The richest flavors.The smell when it's brewing is heavenly.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.