Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before b...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does ...2 Answers
Misty B.
Champaign, IL
It's coffee, by Kahlua!! I've recently turned into a big coffee drinker.. Think from 1 cup a week or 2 to 1 or 2 cups in a day.. I was buying lots of K-cups but decided to get smart and use ground in the plastic capsules.. This coffee has a good flavor, love the nutty flavor but it isn't the strongest so I have to use 2 capsule fills for 1 cup (in all fairness my cups big). This paired with Aldi hazelnut creamer.. Yumm
Jenna A.
Clarksville, TN
Yummy but I can still definitely taste any alcohol that I mix in with it. I'm not sure if it's because I'm just really not into sweet alcohol mixes, but it didn't go down well for me. I WOULD buy it again because my hubby swears by it and so do my guests! It's just a personal preference that I'm not in love with it I guess!
Tiffany M.
One of my go to ground coffee choices for coffee first thing in the morning. I love the flavor meld between the Kahlúa and hazelnut. All I need is a little bit of cream and sugar and I have the perfect pick me up to start my day.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I'm not a daily coffee drinker so I decided to treat myself. This was nicely flavored, i wouldn't have minded if it had more hazelnut but i just used hazelnut creamer to compensate.
Rochelle H.
Thief River Falls
Absolutely delicious and exactly what I needed to kick back and relax while working on my paperwork. The packaging was nice enough to leave on my counter top between uses.
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
Tasty and fun to use. Affordable and found at any grocery store. Many flavors available and all great. It is better than it's alternatives. I would recommend and purchase again.
Lauren D.
I really enjoyed this coffee. I tend to put Kailua in my coffee, so it made sense to me to try, I've been on a hunt for the perfect bag of hazelnut coffee beans for about 2 years now. And this was a good contender. The flavor was a a tint weenie bit more chemical than some others I've tried. But I would still repurchase it. It was tastier than most.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Absolutely heavenly. You will be paying for the brand name but it is delicious and you can also sometimes find sample size packages at world market. I have also found Kahlua brand many times at T.J. Maxx. If you like hazelnut and Kahlua, you will love this.
Jenika S.
This flavored coffee is lacking in my opinion. It is weak in roast and the hazelnut flavor leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It definitely did not meet my expectations. I most likely wouldn't purchase this item again in the future. however would give their unflavored coffee a chance.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
Such great coffee! In many Hazelnut Flavored coffees, you can hardly taste any hazelnut. That isn't the case with this! You can definitely taste all of the flavors. This is a coffee that needs hardly any, IF any, creamer added to it - as the taste is already so smooth.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these good ?
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.