Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.

BY KAHLÚA #42 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone h...2 Answers
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this coffee. I tend to put Kailua in my coffee, so it made sense to me to try, I've been on a hunt for the perfect bag of hazelnut coffee beans for about 2 years now. And this was a good contender. The flavor was a a tint weenie bit more chemical than some others I've tried. But I would still repurchase it. It was tastier than most.
Shirley P.
Dry prong
Nice bold flavor. Smooth and rich. Would definitely buy again. Top it off with Baileys liquor to add a kick to it. A bit out of my price range for regular buy but I get it when I can afford it. Went beyond expectations and I've already shared with other family and friends.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
I purchased this coffee online at the advice of a friend. The coffee has a smooth, robust taste. The packaging is colorful and easy to read. The quality is superior. I would try other flavors and I would purchase this coffee again.
Yvonne K.
North York, ON
Love this ground coffee. I always grab this one at Winners. This has a really nice flavour. Most of the flavoured ground coffees taste terrible that I've tried so this is my go-to one.
Rochelle H.
Thief River Falls
Absolutely delicious and exactly what I needed to kick back and relax while working on my paperwork. The packaging was nice enough to leave on my counter top between uses.
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
Foodie Expert
It's coffee, by Kahlua!! I've recently turned into a big coffee drinker.. Think from 1 cup a week or 2 to 1 or 2 cups in a day.. I was buying lots of K-cups but decided to get smart and use ground in the plastic capsules.. This coffee has a good flavor, love the nutty flavor but it isn't the strongest so I have to use 2 capsule fills for 1 cup (in all fairness my cups big). This paired with Aldi hazelnut creamer.. Yumm
Kelly M.
swansea, SC
Foodie Expert
My go to fall and winter coffee. It beats starbucks for me. Not the best when its iced coffee. The scent is so strong, its a great way to wake up in the mornings
Jenna A.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
Yummy but I can still definitely taste any alcohol that I mix in with it. I'm not sure if it's because I'm just really not into sweet alcohol mixes, but it didn't go down well for me. I WOULD buy it again because my hubby swears by it and so do my guests! It's just a personal preference that I'm not in love with it I guess!
Tiffany M.
One of my go to ground coffee choices for coffee first thing in the morning. I love the flavor meld between the Kahlúa and hazelnut. All I need is a little bit of cream and sugar and I have the perfect pick me up to start my day.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Foodie Expert
I'm not a daily coffee drinker so I decided to treat myself. This was nicely flavored, i wouldn't have minded if it had more hazelnut but i just used hazelnut creamer to compensate.
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Renee' H.