Kahlua Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 12 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Haley B.
2 colors available

BY KAHLÚA #99 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% arabica coffee- Non-alcoholic- Deliciously smooth and rich- Our Kahlua Coffee is meticulously tested to meet our exacting standards of quality and freshness- Makes up to 40 (6 oz) cups- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur combines the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans- Our Kahlua French Vanilla Coffee uses 100% arabica beans which are carefully washed, screened and prepared to ensure a bold lively flavor- Smooth as satin in the mouth, Kahlua Hazelnut Coffee is creamy and genuinely nutty- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1987 see more...

• Are these good ? 2 Answers
  • How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I w...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone hav...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenika S.
Jenika S.
This flavored coffee is lacking in my opinion. It is weak in roast and the hazelnut flavor leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It definitely did not meet my expectations. I most likely wouldn't purchase this item again in the future. however would give their unflavored coffee a chance.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lumberton, NC
So delicious. I'm a big fan of hazelnut coffee in general, and this was great. The price was decent. The taste was great. The smell was top notch. I do think the coffee was a little strong but could be adjusted but the person making the coffee. Overall would recommend.
Zachary R.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
Such great coffee! In many Hazelnut Flavored coffees, you can hardly taste any hazelnut. That isn't the case with this! You can definitely taste all of the flavors. This is a coffee that needs hardly any, IF any, creamer added to it - as the taste is already so smooth.
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Foodie Expert
Absolutely heavenly. You will be paying for the brand name but it is delicious and you can also sometimes find sample size packages at world market. I have also found Kahlua brand many times at T.J. Maxx. If you like hazelnut and Kahlua, you will love this.
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Foodie Expert
This has a different but good taste to it. If u like hazelnut I would tell you to try this out. Everybody has different tastes because my sister didn't like it, but I say stars! Lol forget her, she has weird taste buds! Lol
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris , CA
Foodie Expert
This coffee is really good . I say u go out n buy one and Rey it for your slef❤️ not too pricy but good for what it taste like ❤️ give it a try u might find it amazing like I did.. And don't second guess ur self too
Geannette F.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Kailua coffee flavors are very tasty.I found the hazelnut and tried it now it's my favorite. I still buy the others but I use hazelnut more.The richest flavors.The smell when it's brewing is heavenly.
Wailany G.
Wailany G.
Cameron, NC
Hazelnuts one of my favorite favorite coffee flavors and I love this one because it's so rich you can actually taste the hazelnut was just screaming perfect it's just really good
Sheina A.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Man I can drink this all alone I mix it in pancakes the bessssttttt. I thought of some amazing ways to mix this drink that's my little secrets.
Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm a huge fan of hazelnut so I'd pretty much drink or eat anything with it in it and this is such a great flavor, I always keep some on hand
Mariel M.
Mariel M.
How this coffee 🍵 taste 👅? It's strong or light? Before buy it, I want to have a idea 💡.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I have yet to try anything other than the hazelnut. Does anyone have any suggestions of other favors that are just to die for?
Renee' H.