Add a Photo

By KAHLUA
#299 in Tea
Kahlua gourmet Espresso Martini ground coffee in a 12 oz bag. Bold, lively flavor! This rich, dark roast ground coffee features the flavors of Kahlua rum, coffee liqueur flavor, vanilla and caramel.
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This also a special occasion/pick me up coffee. It is a little expensive, so I don't buy it often. Tastes great and exceeded my expectations. Definitely looking forward to my next cup and will buy again as long as the price doesn't go up much. I recommend to anyone who loves Kahlua but doesn't love the taste of alcohol.
Sarah-Lee T.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY

I love anything he's not but this Kahlúa hazelnut liquor is awesome it is so very good and any drink it I put it in it's amazing I love it to have a little bit and in my coffee oh my gosh is amazing there's no room for improvement it is I would definitely purchase this again and again it is absolutely amazing
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.

This is a go to item in my alcohol collection. It is a classic and makes every drink better. It has a light alcohol taste, not strong at all. It makes great mudslides and white Russians.
Kelsea T.
Kelsea T.
Venus, TX

Perfect blend. I was very pleased when I first tried this coffee. I am definitely a repeat customer. Most grocery stores carry it around me and I have had it in the Kcups as well.
Katie M.
Katie M.

love this one, especially that it has the taste of coffee in it too which makes it nice to drink and not have to worry about mixing it with anything else.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Largo, FL

Oh my God this stuff is so good I can drink this all the time I love it black straight up with a little Bailey's Irish Cream
jackie b.
jackie b.
Decatur, AL

So yummy. Another go to holiday favorite around here. Bold and delicious flavors mix perfectly into cocktails
Holly L.
Holly L.
Westerville, OH

I love this! The coffee tastes like a vacation and you feel a little naughty like you are drinking 😜
Billie V.
Billie V.
Thompsonville, MI

This coffee is so good, everyone loves the smell of this coffee, and it tastes good
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Woodland, CA

Found this and loved it!

If you come across it try it

Nice twist in the morning

Join Now