BY KAHLÚA #51 in Tea

Kahlua gourmet Espresso Martini ground coffee in a 12 oz bag. Bold, lively flavor! This rich, dark roast ground coffee features the flavors of Kahlua rum, coffee liqueur flavor, vanilla and caramel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is actually a really good coffee. It has a nice nutty aroma to it. The taste is not to strong or weak depending on how much grounds you use. I use a Keurig with refillable cartridges, and this doesn't fall through the screen and clog up the coffee maker. It's really not a bad price, it's one of the less expensive brands of coffee. Alot of coffees nowadays are using bags instead of plastic tubs, which usually roll down, but I pour the grounds in a old plastic coffee can with a snap lid, because I think it stays fresh longer that way.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this as a gift. It smells wonderful, but is not as strong as I would have liked it to be. It tastes really watery even when you follow the water to coffee ratio on the side of the bag. I would probably not recommend.
Brittany H.
Sooo good! Love my Kahlua and coffee! Nice rich taste smooth and I would purchase again!to other alternatives it's got a significant taste unique and it's rich and taste like khalua
alora T.
La Palma, CA
This is so good. When you grind it, the beans smell amazing. When you drink it, it tastes similiar as well. Its not too acidic or bitter but just right. And no weird aftertaste either. I love this with a danish or a powdered donut or bette yet, its amazing with ice cream
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Wow , I love this and reason being is George Michael He loved this flavor , It met My expectations by far and I drink it with a bit of Cream and the value is good , the Fragrance of it permeates My Kitchen , Just plain Yummy . I would recommend this to others.
Ivy H.
Levittown, PA
Got my mom these for christmas since she was obsessed and she loved them. They are not available everywhere so if you ever do see them...you must get them just to try! I promise you will not be disappointed!! You will deff want more next time you find them.
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
I love Kahlua and I love Kahlua Coffee. It is absolutely delicious. The quality is wonderful and the packaging is great. It meets my expectations in every way and it is very affordable I love this product I can't wait to try it again and will very soon
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
I am a huge coffee drinker and this is great! I love to drink my coffee black with some sweetners to get the full body taste and aroma from it. It soothsayer and relaxes me before bed time. And great to drink in the morning or heck any time of the day.
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
It's a really great coffee flavor that tastes slightly chocolatey to me. I made it the wait you would usually make instant coffees with hot water and some half and half and a little went a long way. You don't need a lot to feel refreshed and awake.
Briana L.
Mountain Home, AR
I'm a person who loves coffee during the winter months and not so much during the summer. During the winter, I can drink this coffee multiple times a day. I love the flavor and how rich the coffee is. I would certainly buy this coffee again!