BY KAHLÚA #94 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Kahlua French Vanilla Ground Coffee: 100% Arabica coffee Ground Arabica ground coffee, 12 oz, pack of 6 is French vanilla flavored see more...

Renée R.
I did not really like this coffee.  I believe it is overpriced and the taste was not all that enjoyable.  I believe that other coffees that are more reasonably priced have had a much better taste.  The flavor tasted watered down or weak even when I made a fresh pot and made it stronger.  I would not buy this coffee again.

Wendys T.
Norman
I generally dint like coffee but this ine I can drink cups if. Very creamy and the vanilla isnt too strong but enough to make it more vanilla less coffee taste. Like the perfecr mix
Bethany C.
perfect flavor for an afternoon weekend pick me up! Bonus if you're sipping next to a fire place. The product always comes fresh and flavorful. Was hesitant at first that it would be too overwhelming but the taste is mild- not super powerful. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I love the Kahlua French vanilla ground coffee. The coffee has a nice smooth and vanilla taste. I like the vanilla flavor, it’s not over powering, and gives you a nice solid cup of coffee. Good quality coffee taste with a slight vanilla flavor.
Macy M.
Jonesboro, AR
We are constantly trying out different coffee and this is one I had to order because I live in a smaller town and couldn't find it but we really liked it! It was a good strength, smelled amazing and the packaging was simple! I would totally recommend if you want to try something new!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Me and my fiance are both fans of vanilla flavored coffee. This coffee tastes amazing and the aroma is so great to wake up to in the morning. Its also great as an iced coffee!!
Taylor P.
Being that I work at Dunkin’ Donuts I absolutely love my coffee lol, these ground have some of the best tasting flavor not to mention the smell when it’s being brewed.. mmmm 100% buying again!!
Quinn M.
Virginia Beach
 Most of my coworkers in the office did not enjoy this coffee. It wasn't strong enough, we were deceived by the name brand in the pretty packaging. We are first time consumers of this product and compared to the alternative I would recommend purchasing another brand
Jamie J.
Harahan, LA
Yum! I really like this flavor. It’s a good occasional coffee. I prefer iced coffee but will have this one as a treat. I will put stevia, creamer and coffee foam on top and it tastes like a drink from a coffee shop.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Never thought this would be be a great coffe, however if you like flavor then it's wonderful. I love the aroma and it's inexpensive netting my expectations to the fullest. I would definitely recommend to others.