Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates in a Tube Pack of 2 uploaded by Raquel E.

BY KAHLÚA #52 in Chocolate

Brenda M.
Brenda M.
I love chocolate. I've only tried the Kahlua chocolate with alcohol which is really good I buy the Jose Cuervo too. There both awesome and not expensive at all. Repurchase worthy? Are you kidding me!? Of course !!
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
One of my friends got these for me as a gift. While they are made from a company that produces alcohol, these do NOT have alcohol in them (like some other rum truffles might).
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I buy them every Christmas for gifts I personally don't really like the taste of them
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love chocolate and Kaluha so this mixture is a perfect flavor for me. I like to get these at speciality stores or the candy shops in town during holiday season for gifts for others. I normally purchase them during the Christmas holiday however would eat them year round. My only complaint is if they could make them alcoholic it would make for a even more exciting holiday treat 😉
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
soddy daisy, TN
I bought these 'round christmas time cause my hubs fav drink is white russians. These are ridiculously delicious. The inside is creamy and heaven in your mouth to be honest. Just don't eat too many. They are sweet as sweet can be and a tummy ache will occur. You've been warned.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
I can't even begin to describe how delicious, creamy and satisfying these Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates are!  Perfect for enjoying at home alone, or with friends!  You have to try these!!!  Trust me... as a matter of fact, I need to go buy some more!
Miranda E.
Miranda E.
Had a nice rich flavor that was very inviting. The packaging was perfect for the gift basket I made for a friend. I just happened to find it at my grocery store and thought it would make a nice addition. Bonus was it was non alcoholic so incase one of the kids got into it there were no worries!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Dubois, PA
Honestly not a fan of the Kahlua and baileys chocolates... I like the liquors mixed with different things but I definitely couldn't drink either of them straight and maybe that's why! But I think they just taste off and the chocolate isn't that good :/
nicole g.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
this drink was good. I liked that I was nonalcoholic so I was able to have this while pregnant lol. it's good the consistency of Khalua tends to be a little on thick side so I didn't mind that. after all, hot chocolate is supposed to rich and creamy
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I thought I was going to be a fan of this product but I wasn’t. I’d wasn’t as rich of a flavor as I expected. The price was great. The packaging was great, but the flavoring just wasn’t great to me. I might try this again in a different flavor.
Brooke H.