Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates in a Tube Pack of 2 uploaded by Raquel E.

BY KAHLÚA

Sarah P.
Myrtle Beach
We picked some of these up when we went to Cancun, and we bought a lot. Mostly to bring back as gifts for our friends, but we decided to keep some for ourselves and they are delicious! If you love Kahlua and chocolate this is the perfect combo. It also can make for a creative and unique way of giving somebody chocolates. Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates in a Tube Pack of 2
Ashley J.
Charleston, WV
These are so amazing! The chocolate is so great, and the alcohol oozes out and numbs your mouth a little. It’s an amazing intense flavor of Kahlua with added sweetness of chocolate. So purchasing these again.
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love chocolate and Kaluha so this mixture is a perfect flavor for me. I like to get these at speciality stores or the candy shops in town during holiday season for gifts for others. I normally purchase them during the Christmas holiday however would eat them year round. My only complaint is if they could make them alcoholic it would make for a even more exciting holiday treat 😉
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly not a fan of the Kahlua and baileys chocolates... I like the liquors mixed with different things but I definitely couldn't drink either of them straight and maybe that's why! But I think they just taste off and the chocolate isn't that good :/
Sarah L.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love this product! It has a great flavor and the perfect thing to snack on. It’s extremely affordable for what you get from it. Great price, GREAT VALUE. I’ll buy these over and over again.
Bridget A.
I can't even begin to describe how delicious, creamy and satisfying these Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates are!  Perfect for enjoying at home alone, or with friends!  You have to try these!!!  Trust me... as a matter of fact, I need to go buy some more!
MiMi F.
Manchester
This is very delicious.  It picks me up when I have no energy.  Nothing better after a long day at work than coming home to tasty  Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates.  My daughter got me hooked on this and now I'm addicted.  If you haven't tried it, you're missing out!!
Katelyn E.
I used to get this when I was not 21 and sometimes I still get these. They are a good value and very yummy. I even got my boyfriend hooked on these. I can’t remember where I buy these because it has been awhile
Rebecca B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I bought these 'round christmas time cause my hubs fav drink is white russians. These are ridiculously delicious. The inside is creamy and heaven in your mouth to be honest. Just don't eat too many. They are sweet as sweet can be and a tummy ache will occur. You've been warned.
Miranda E.
Had a nice rich flavor that was very inviting. The packaging was perfect for the gift basket I made for a friend. I just happened to find it at my grocery store and thought it would make a nice addition. Bonus was it was non alcoholic so incase one of the kids got into it there were no worries!
Brooke H.