Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates in a Tube Pack of 2 uploaded by Raquel E.

BY KAHLÚA

Brenda M.
I love chocolate. I've only tried the Kahlua chocolate with alcohol which is really good I buy the Jose Cuervo too. There both awesome and not expensive at all. Repurchase worthy? Are you kidding me!? Of course !!
Suzanne H.
One of my friends got these for me as a gift. While they are made from a company that produces alcohol, these do NOT have alcohol in them (like some other rum truffles might).
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I buy them every Christmas for gifts I personally don't really like the taste of them
Bridget A.
I can't even begin to describe how delicious, creamy and satisfying these Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates are!  Perfect for enjoying at home alone, or with friends!  You have to try these!!!  Trust me... as a matter of fact, I need to go buy some more!
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love chocolate and Kaluha so this mixture is a perfect flavor for me. I like to get these at speciality stores or the candy shops in town during holiday season for gifts for others. I normally purchase them during the Christmas holiday however would eat them year round. My only complaint is if they could make them alcoholic it would make for a even more exciting holiday treat 😉
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Honestly not a fan of the Kahlua and baileys chocolates... I like the liquors mixed with different things but I definitely couldn't drink either of them straight and maybe that's why! But I think they just taste off and the chocolate isn't that good :/
Leslie F.
Apopka, FL
They good in size that you can share when relaxing at home. The value is good for the amount in the can. It has an unique flavor and affordable to anyone that would like to enjoy something sweet. Would recommend it
MiMi F.
Manchester
This is very delicious.  It picks me up when I have no energy.  Nothing better after a long day at work than coming home to tasty  Kahlua Flavored Non Alcoholic Chocolates.  My daughter got me hooked on this and now I'm addicted.  If you haven't tried it, you're missing out!!
Katelyn E.
I used to get this when I was not 21 and sometimes I still get these. They are a good value and very yummy. I even got my boyfriend hooked on these. I can’t remember where I buy these because it has been awhile
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
These are delicious! A coworker got them for me as a gift, and I loved them. They are very rich with a great flavor. They're a great treat. Because they are non-alcoholic they are safe for those who are underage. I would definitely have these again!
Brooke H.