BY KAHLÚA

A complex mixture of sweet toffee, butter rum and caramel, complemented with aromas of vanilla and dark chocolate. Underlying light coffee connects the whole.

The dark coffee brown liquid delivers a distinct butter rum feel and a rich taste of toffee, vanilla and coffee with delicate hints of chocolate and exotic spice (nutmeg and cinnamon) with a warm and spicy pleasant lingering after-taste.

Launched in 2002, Kahlúa Especial Liqueur boasts a richer coffee taste and a warm and spicy after-taste.
This intensely flavored dark espresso liqueur is made from the purest Arabica coffee beans and is deliciously served on-the-rocks or in a martini.

• Is this extra strong compared to the original Kahlua?1 Answers
Erin F.
inman
Good taste. Great to mix with something or even sip alone. Many different drinks can be made with this and it is very versatile. Awesome flavor not a lot of bite. Easy to drink. Met my expectations. Would definitely purchase again.
Bethany (.
Adrian
When my mother in law offered me some “chocolate milk” I was surprised to learn that it was actually milk and Kahlua! Some of my friends turn up their nose until they try it for themselves! I will drink this until the day I die!
Jenn R.
I love Kahlua! It has a rich and espresso a flavor basically it taste like dessert and it is extremely good. I absolutely suggested for any cocktail or even I have made Kahlua mousse which is quite good. You need to try this.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Perfect for parties and I can have it any time. I also use it for several desserts. Very affordable. I am a repeat consumer if this product as it’s very very good. Never disappoints! Would recommend it to all who haven’t tried.
Cara A.
Leeds, AL
This is so good. I love mudslides! I also like mixing this at home with coffee. It’s something I plan to buy over and over again. I like the selection too. I have no complaints about this brand.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
Great taste for either cooking (Cakes, etc) or for in coffee!  If you put it in coffee then you can use this in replace if creamer or sugar.  In my opinion it tastes just as good.  Kahlua flavored cakes are also phenomenal and add that little extra kick/taste.  You can also use it in icing for on a cake rather than in the mixture.
Gia J.
Love using this to make Kahlúa cupcakes!!! It is pricey, but the cupcakes are definitely worth it! You can pick it up anywhere and if you're gonna make the cupcakes, try your local grocery store or a liquor store.
Rachelle S.
Belgrade, MT
It has a full body flavor of coffee and cream. It is extremely smooth when it hits your taste buds and glids down your throat with care..it is a perfect drink to have on the rocks or in your favorite coffee...this brand also makes a great mixer to create your own robust drink to suit your pallet
Kristen B.
I LOVE THIS!! Its so good and I love to have it with coffee before going out on a night of drinking... I'm getting caffeine and a little drunk at the same time. My favorite mixer for cream based drinks! I would recommend to anyone who has never tried this to go out and try it asap!
Elizabeth P.
Madisonville, Tn
I am a fan of chocolate and ice cream...so of course I buy Kahlua liqueur, blend it with ice cream, drizzle chocolate syrup all inside your glass, pour your mixture in your glass and BAM! Mudslide. The liqueur has such great taste that these few ingredients are all you need. But drink responsibly. You will be tipsy before you know it
Alyssa C.
Is this extra strong compared to the original Kahlua?