BY KAHLÚA #3 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kahlúa’s better than ever with a new look and two new great flavors, French Vanilla and Hazelnut. Make any occasion more exotic with the rich taste of the number one selling coffee liqueur in the U.S. see more...

Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
I picked this up to use in a chocolate silk pie recipe, and wow, a little bit can go a long way as far as flavor and sweetness go. It is VERY sweet. It is a little bit on the pricey side, but if you like coffee-flavored beverages and desserts, this is up your alley. You can make a variety of simple drinks from this. Try throwing this over some milk and ice for a drink that tastes just like a sweet iced coffee. Or if you like candy, mixing this into root beer tastes just like a tootsie roll.
Danielle C.
I'm not a big liquor drinker but I love Kahlua. You don't even really feel like you're drinking alcohol at all. I like mixed drinks, buttery nipples is one of my favorites and Kahlua is one of the ingredients in it. It's like chocolate milk!!! You don't even really know you're drinking alcohol which can be a bad thing, but oh so good!!! Yummmmm!!! 😀😀💗 KAHLÚA COFFEE LIQUEUR
Nikole S.
I like this when mixed with some ice cream and/or bailey’s but I think it has a little too much of the alcohol flavor which isn’t really enjoyable for me but I know that doesn’t bother everyone. I like the label with the yellow and the font it stands out and with just a glance i can tell it’s kahlua it’s nice when that happens, no hunting!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Ahhhh...love this! This is an ultra scrumptious coffee elixir, that adds tons of sweet creaminess and a natural vanilla bean/coffee flavor without the overpowering flavor of alcohol. I love adding this to my morning, afternoon, and nighttime brew for that over the top, not-your-grandpa’s-creamer experience when it’s cold and especially during the holidays. It’s tradition in our home for my Husband and Me to get up super early on Christmas morning, way before the kids get up, and have a little liquid relaxation while we’re curled up on the couch admiring all that we were able to create for our children and really bask in all of God’s Glory. Anyways...this is a great addition to your liquor cabinet and I highly recommend it to all.
Jennifer W.
This mix is very well I'm not a fan of it on its own although it does have a smooth taste it's just more of something that's better mixed to be honest that being said it is very smooth has a nice flavor to it and again it mixes very well I'd be very interested in trying their hazelnut which I have never had the opportunity to.
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
It's classic it's An all-around excellent introduction to Coffee liqueurs, It kind of sets the bar And is what everything else is judged against. With that said I've only ever enjoy this in mixed drinks which is something that Kalua even advertises Right on the bottle. This is a difficult drink to drink on its own.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
This is a super smooth coffee flavored liquor. My family suggested this to me. I found a recipe on Pinterest for a coffee smoothie made with coffee liquor and coffee ice cream. I made it and it was absolutely fantastic. This is definitely what brand people automatically think of when you mention coffee liquor.
Melanie W.
Fleming Island
If you haven’t whipped up a White Russian with this stuff you’re missing out! This is smooth, has great flavor and goes down perfect. I love mixing it as a dessert drink. Too good to not. Packaging is eye catching - you never mistake it for something else. Honestly - get some and try it out.
Nicole K.
I love this product.  It is my go to every holiday season for mixed drinks.  The taste is warm and smooth, but could be a little on the spicier side.  It’s super affordable for any budget and is a great value.  Others should definitely try, I highly recommend this drink mix.
Chantelle H.
Rush , KY
One of my favorite mixers. Great flavor and if mixed right you can’t go wrong! Price is good as well. Nice packaging as well. I absolutely love the flavor mixed with other drinks. Great value for the price. Buy it often for events and such cause it’s always a hit with friends.
Wendy M.
Omg yummy or not??
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
What can you mix with this to make a punch?
Leslie C.
What do you mix it with , to get that coffee flavor?