Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Stacey B.Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Elisha R.Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Elisha R.

BY KAHLÚA #14 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Kahlua® Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla.

Non-alcoholic.

Deliciously smooth and sweet.

100% Arabica coffee. see more...

• I have heard good things about Kahlua, but have never had the opp...3 Answers
  • Does Kahlua make k-cups? I would love to try this but with my Keu...1 Answers
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This coffee is exactly what I want in a cup of coffee when I’m craving something a little different! It’s rich, but not too strong. It’s very affordable, easy to find at any grocery store, and smells amazing while tasting even better. I’ve drank this coffee for years and I couldn’t be more pleased!
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Okay, so between the two of us, I HATE coffee. But in a tight squeeze, I like to have a little with my creamer, if you know what I mean. This stuff... MAN! It was actually delicious with just a bit of milk! Tasted like something I should be paying $7 a cup! Def worth the price (which wasn't terrible, considering). I'm giving it 5 stars because it's the only coffee I've ever had that didn't make me wince.
Charlin F.
I really wanted to love this Kaluha French vanilla coffee, but it just wasn’t for me. The flavors were too strong to the point that they tasted unnatural and substituted. I would not buy this coffee again.
Belinda D.
Memphis
This coffee is excellent and I have always purchased it at Marshall's because I have not found it anywhere else. I love the taste to this and can't wait until I find it again because the last time I went back they were out and did not know when they are going to get it back in but I have to say it is A++++++++++++++
Sarah M.
I decided to try out the ground coffee for the first time and was pretty impressed for the most part. I enjoyed it and the price couldn't be beat for the amount! I could taste the French vanilla flavor which was impressive as a lot of brands do not fulfill that. I would definitely recommend this to others.
DeAnna E.
Marana
Kahlua coffee is so great! It has a fresh taste that is good to start off your morning with. I would highly recomend this product to anyone who likes to drink coffee with vanilla flavor. You wont be disappointed in this product. I usually get dunkin donuts vanilla coffee but this is better!
Ally C.
Ames, IA
OBSESSED with this coffee!!!! I have tried a ton a different flavors and brands of coffee grounds and this one is by far the best!!! The smell as it brews is absolutely amazing. I drank it black and even added some almond milk to some and it was incredible! Definitely recommend!!
Angie T.
paducah
Love the flavor of this coffee!  Flavor is subtle and not overpowering.  This product went over and beyond what I was expecting.  The value for the flavor was good.  This product is perfect! No need for improvement! I will definitely buy it again very soon!
Ava M.
New Bedford
Really keeps me going in the morning. Be careful not to brew too long, if you're not careful you can get a burned taste. The flavor is great in a french press. One area of improvement I would suggest is affordability. I feel like I can get better coffee at a cheaper price.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
Hands down my favorite coffee!! It is so smooth and tastey. The flavor is actually present unlike other vanilla coffees so you don't have to add any creamer. Its a little pricey, but definitely worth it. I always restock it before I run out. The packaging is simple and classic.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I have heard good things about Kahlua, but have never had the opportunity to actually try their coffee, sadly. How does it taste? Is it too strong to drink throughout the day?
Yuli P.
Does Kahlua make k-cups? I would love to try this but with my Keurig.