Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Elisha R.Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Elisha R.Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Stacey B.

BY KAHLÚA

Kahlua® Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla.

Non-alcoholic.

Deliciously smooth and sweet.

100% Arabica coffee. see more...

• I have heard good things about Kahlua, but have never had the oppor...3 Answers
  • Does Kahlua make k-cups? I would love to try this but with my Keurig.1 Answers
Alix G.
Alix G.
Perry, GA
This is an all and any time blend coffee. Morning with a splash of your favorite creamer provides you with an instant spring and yum in your step. As a late afternoon pick me up to push you through those last hours at work, add a smidge if sugar and let the slight acrid taste zing into your awareness. As an evening delight, add a dash of liqueur our your fav decadent creamer and feel the velvety richness of the flavor sink into your being and soothe your wary soul.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not drink a ton of coffee, thusly I tend to like the flavored coffee. I will say I am particularly picky about vanilla, because I really do not like a large number of "vanilla" products because they are very clearly imitation vanilla which just frankly grosses me out. This coffee has a nice french vanilla flavor, but I am not a coffee expert and wouldn't pretend to be so it is good, but it is certainly not the thing for a coffee purest.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Durham, NC
The taste of this coffee is great! It's definitely sweet, so no need to add flavored creamer. It's good value, and i think it tastes better than other flavored coffees. I don't think of it as a strong, bold coffee, so if that's what you're looking for, I would recommend getting something else. If you're looking for a great tasting flavored coffee, I would recommend!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
I'm so happy I bought this! I highly recommend it ! I've been a coffee lover all my life and this has just became my favorite coffee ever! I can't wait to buy more, I'm so happy with it that I shared it with my father and he is in love with it too. you can tell it's gonna be a great coffee as soon as you smell it .
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fairmont, MN
This coffee has a sweet taste and it is very good! This coffee is good by itself but if you mix it with the Kahlua coffee creamer it is even better! It is very inexpensive and if you're a coffee lover, I am recommending you give it a try! If you are nervous about what flavor to choose pick the French vanilla one!
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
These were okay, if you are looking for a strong flavor in your coffee though, this isn't one. However, their K-cups were amazing! The flavors really came through strong unlike the ground coffee... I don't know why that is, but depending on your preference you may like these or K-cups better
Jaymee C.
Jaymee C.
Manistee, MI
Love kahlua ground coffee in the french vanilla flavor! its so smooth and has an amazing taste. its a great product and is a little over priced but will buy it again. i see no room for improvement. and got my sister in law hooked on it ans he now also buys it frequently
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
White Russian, anyone? No one does a White Russian quite like a Kahlua! I am starring to sound like a commercial,.but c'mon, an ice cold White Russian (pre mixed, even better), after a long day, silky, creamy with a hint of Vodka....okay, I'm officially a commercial.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Long Beach, CA
I purchase this product often and it never fails me i feel like this product has a good coffee taste. It does not taste like cheap coffee which is good and it is priced at a very good price. This product never fails me and i recommend it to friends and family.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
The best Irish creme on the market! I love this product in desserts, on desserts, and mixed as well. We keep coffee in the house at all times and this is one of our favs! It's a must have j. Our household!
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I have heard good things about Kahlua, but have never had the opportunity to actually try their coffee, sadly. How does it taste? Is it too strong to drink throughout the day?
Yuli P.
Yuli P.
Does Kahlua make k-cups? I would love to try this but with my Keurig.