BeveragesCoffee & TeaKahlúa
Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla

Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla

Kahlua® Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla.

Non-alcoholic.

Deliciously smooth and sweet.

100% Arabica coffee.

Yummmm sounds deli, but i would love to read a review on this one?
I have heard good things about Kahlua, but have never had the opportunity to actually try their coffee, sadly. How does it taste? Is it too strong to drink throughout the day?
Does Kahlua make k-cups? I would love to try this but with my Keurig.
Start your review of Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla!
Ally C.
Ames, IA
OBSESSED with this coffee!!!! I have tried a ton a different flavors and brands of coffee grounds and this one is by far the best!!! The smell as it brews is absolutely amazing. I drank it black and even added some almond milk to some and it was incredible! Definitely recommend!!
Justin R.
Chester, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
overall this is a very smooth coffee. I do have to say I wish that the company made this coffee a little stronger. this coffee is a very good blend to use to make a adult drink ;-) I would recommend it to anybody who is just beginning to drink coffee and enjoys the taste of vanilla Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla #morningbrew #coffee #topofthemorning #GroundCoffee
Jasmin L.
This is such a great coffee with a strong taste. It really gives you that kick in the morning if that’s what you’re looking for. I love the products in this brand and the variety of flavors.
Summer B.
Dade City, FL
Loveee this! Tastes amazing and is extremly yummy! Defiantly meet my expectations all the way. Would love to try it again.
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Sahi A.
This is just the perfect roast for the Traditional Ice coffee made with spices in Sri Lanka! Love this
Heather L.
Belville, NC
Delicious. I dont buy this every time, but it is a wonderful change from the norm. Worth every penny. Smooth, creamy yet bold. Love it.
Char F.
1,700 reviews
I really wanted to love this Kaluha French vanilla coffee, but it just wasn’t for me. The flavors were too strong to the point that they tasted unnatural and substituted. I would not buy this coffee again.
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently found this at Marshall's and decided to just give it a try. Now I'm in love and I keep going back for more. I'm so happy I found it I would say this is my favorite coffee to date.
Aprill W.
Long Beach, CA
I was first  introduced to this coffee by my mom and it made me  love her even more. I was unsure if I would  like it because I'm a  Starbucks coffee drinker but the flavor is wonderful.
Doddi G.
Boonton Twp, NJ
Huge fan of the coffee flavor. Makes a great after dinner coffee or desert time coffee. I love a small piece of crumb cake with this coffee. Goes perfect together!