Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Elisha R.Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Elisha R.Kahlua Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla uploaded by Stacey B.

BY KAHLÚA #65 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Kahlua® Coffee Ground Coffee French Vanilla.

Non-alcoholic.

Deliciously smooth and sweet.

100% Arabica coffee. see more...

• I have heard good things about Kahlua, but have never had...3 Answers
  • Does Kahlua make k-cups? I would love to try this but wit...1 Answers
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Okay, so between the two of us, I HATE coffee. But in a tight squeeze, I like to have a little with my creamer, if you know what I mean. This stuff... MAN! It was actually delicious with just a bit of milk! Tasted like something I should be paying $7 a cup! Def worth the price (which wasn't terrible, considering). I'm giving it 5 stars because it's the only coffee I've ever had that didn't make me wince.
Sarah M.
I decided to try out the ground coffee for the first time and was pretty impressed for the most part. I enjoyed it and the price couldn't be beat for the amount! I could taste the French vanilla flavor which was impressive as a lot of brands do not fulfill that. I would definitely recommend this to others.
DeAnna E.
Marana
Kahlua coffee is so great! It has a fresh taste that is good to start off your morning with. I would highly recomend this product to anyone who likes to drink coffee with vanilla flavor. You wont be disappointed in this product. I usually get dunkin donuts vanilla coffee but this is better!
Ally C.
Ames, IA
OBSESSED with this coffee!!!! I have tried a ton a different flavors and brands of coffee grounds and this one is by far the best!!! The smell as it brews is absolutely amazing. I drank it black and even added some almond milk to some and it was incredible! Definitely recommend!!
Ava M.
New Bedford
Really keeps me going in the morning. Be careful not to brew too long, if you're not careful you can get a burned taste. The flavor is great in a french press. One area of improvement I would suggest is affordability. I feel like I can get better coffee at a cheaper price.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
Hands down my favorite coffee!! It is so smooth and tastey. The flavor is actually present unlike other vanilla coffees so you don't have to add any creamer. Its a little pricey, but definitely worth it. I always restock it before I run out. The packaging is simple and classic.
Marissa L.
Mililani Town
Absolutely love this!! The flavor is great since my favorite is always french vanilla. Really gets me going lol. Not too expensive depending on where u go. Definitely better than i thought it would be . I will buy this again! Maybe more than one at a time lol
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
This coffee is amazing! It's very bold and rich and then add in the vanilla, mhmmm good! It's not expensive to buy either, which is big for me of course. I don't want to buy really expensive coffee but I want it to taste good. This even comes in K-Cups!
Samantha B.
edgewood, MD
This coffee is fantastic! It’s strong, has a nice flavor, and mixes well with any creamer. I find that when I use this coffee, I use less sugar than other coffees. I love that this comes in K-Cups, too! So simple and great for when I’m running out the door
Brandi D.
I am in love with coffee and I love Kahlua so this was a no brainer to try, and I was not disappointed. I really liked the flavor of this coffee and when it's chilly outside I'll add Kahlua liquor to my coffee to give it a kick and it warms me right up!
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I have heard good things about Kahlua, but have never had the opportunity to actually try their coffee, sadly. How does it taste? Is it too strong to drink throughout the day?
yuli p.
Does Kahlua make k-cups? I would love to try this but with my Keurig.

back