BY KAHINA GIVING BEAUTY

This luxurious and stylish brightening serum from Kahina Giving Beauty increase luminosity and refines skin tone and texture with this organic-certified treatment complex. A blend of rare white lily, Japanese wakame seaweed, and powerful antioxidants in argan oil, maritime pine, and green tea will visibly reduce discoloration, hyper-pigmentation, post-acne spots and dark marks in four to six weeks, boost radiance and even skin tone, prevent future discoloration by inhibiting melanin production, protect against environmental exposure, support skin's natural defense system and fight free radicals that contribute to further signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite green beauty brightening serums! It is a light, watery lotion like consistency with a very mild, beautifully natural scent. It comes in a black glass pump bottle, perfect for maintaining The efficiency of the ingredients and is very easy to apply with your fingers. It dries with a slight tacky feel that I really like and layers perfectly under traditional moisturizers or facial oils without pilling. My face glows like never before!
Alison C.
Kachina Giving Beauty Brightening Serum is a great addition to my nightly face routine. It is organic, green beauty and is cruelty-free. The serum had a gorgeous, subtle smell, and smooths easily into my skin. When I use the serum, my skin looks smoother and brighter. I have seen a little reduction in hyper-pigmentation over this last month.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
This stuff is awesome! It definitely is one of my favorite brightening products!! It keeps your face feeling bright and vibrant and feeling like a new person!!
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Crystal B.
This is very creamy and it hasn't irritated yet. I like it a lot and would definitely recommend to my friends.
Alexa S.
Boise, ID
The texture of this is a thick milky texture. It works great for light hydration as well as brightening. I didn't directly notice a different in marks or coloration on my skin. But I truly enjoyed the texture and how my skin felt when using this. I would always consider this when looking for a serum to add to my routine. Also love the bottle and dispenser, super easy to use.
Beatriz N.
And the product seems to be of great, quality. I've seen wonderful reviews of him. And I would love to test to be able to make my own reviews for my followers and I will be very happy to send me to test these wonderful products
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
This serum is amazing ! It helped me to brighten all the dark spots that i have on my skin and my body ! I love this product !
Lisbeth V.
Pretty good product, And I found it at good price, hight quality and good presentation!