BY KAHINA GIVING BEAUTY

This luxurious and stylish body serum from Kahina Giving Beauty is a complex blend of steam distilled essential oils that evokes the sacred Imperial city of Fez, Morocco, in this moisturizing body oil rich in Vitamin E to replenish and restore dry skin. Rose and orange blossoms are mixed with citrus notes and layered over the scents of antiquity: patchouli, sandalwood and ylang ylang, with lingering hints of cumin and clove from the spice market. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Kahina Giving Beauty Body Serum is a great product, it makes my skin feel silky and smooth without leaving an oily residue it is a wonderful product. I haven't seen it in any stores though I had to order mine through their website.
Danielle V.
I can't get enough of this oil! I used it on my face, my hair, and my entire body and the bottle lasted me over a full calendar year. The scent is fresh and natural, without being overbearing. I will definitely be purchasing this product again asap!
Cristy L.
I think it is one of the most luxurious great quality indie brands! I don’t have anything negative to say about the products! I recieved them as a gift from a dear friend and really truly loved them!