BY KAHIKI

Tender sliced pork, cabbage and carrots in a crispy egg roll wrapper. see more...

Allison D.
Allison D.
For frozen egg rolls, these were a thousand times better than I thought they'd be! Very, very good, and I can't wait to try them again! I only gave four stars though because I wasn't a big fan of the sauce that came with it. I tried to warm up one of the packets while the rolls cooked, and even sticking it in my bra did nothing by chill my lumps.
daja l.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Sometime when I go to a local grocery store I like to try new items and just so happened last week this was one of the new items I tried they are so delicious I'm a big fan of egg roll and these are by far my favorite
Kalei M.
Kalei M.
These are delicious! They add the right amount of everything in these eggrolls! Also the sauce that comes with them is really good! If you microwave them, make sure to read the instructions!
Alolika S.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Love this brand! Makes super tasty spring rolls! Will be forever grateful about this since it's perfect for busy families and throwing snacks for parties!
Marnisha W.
Marnisha W.
Foodie Expert
These look so good. if they taste anything like the egg rolls I buy from the Chinese food restaurant, I know they're delicious
Arasely G.
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
This is an amazing product and I always eat this when wanting to lose weight
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
These are actually really good. i like the ones with the chicken and veggies on the inside! they tatse soo goo when put in the over or even deep fried!
Susana P.
Susana P.
Me encantan los rollitos pero esta marca nunca la he probado que tal esta? Comentarme un poquito