Kahiki Stir Fresh Orange Chicken

by Kahiki

Kahiki® Stir Fresh™ Orange Chicken.
New!
Real Asian.
Real Simple™.
Sliced white meat chicken with carrots, water chestnuts and edamame with a sweet and tangy orange sauce.
All natural* white meat chicken.
No MSG**.
Meal for 2.
No artificial flavors.
Made with all natural* ingredients.
No preservatives.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-19028.
*No artificial ingredients, minimally processed.
**Except for small amount naturally occurring in soy sauce and yeast extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kahiki Stir Fresh Orange Chicken!
How would you rate this product?
Madison L.
I recently tried out all of Kahiki meals and I am so in love with them. I love the flavor of this meal. This meal tasted like I got it from a restaurant. I love how quick and easy it is to make. I highly recommend trying them out!
Chelsea P.
Clintwood, VA
Look. If I don’t want to cook, I’m reaching for one of these babies. The egg rolls have never disappointed in my air fryer and the entree is usually pretty good quality. They can be pricey where I am, but honestly worth it.
Olivia J.
Park ridge , IL
Meh meh meh meh they r kinda groos tasting ewwww ewwwww ewwww ewwwww ewwwwwwwwwww never again

Looking for your answer?